CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridesmaid Hair Styles?

3 posters

Go down

Bridesmaid Hair Styles? Empty Bridesmaid Hair Styles?

Post by JessJ 10th October 2010, 5:41 pm

Hey Ladies,
I'm in a wedding and its smack in the middle of my 1-year no-chi Challenge. I absolutely refuse to straighten my hair for a year (I started in September) so curls it is. Currently my hair looks like this: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
and I'm thinking maybe I can keep my curls and then maybe pin them up in some kind of way? Uncurled my hair is to my shoulders....so maybe something bigger even. Any ideas???
JessJ
JessJ

http://jessj.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Bridesmaid Hair Styles? Empty Re: Bridesmaid Hair Styles?

Post by Madeaj 10th October 2010, 7:37 pm

I have to say, the style you are wearing is perfect. It frames your face and the curls are so shiny. Maybe add some hair jewels or flowers depending on the wedding theme. Of course, hair jewelry is up to the bride.
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by JessJ 10th October 2010, 7:52 pm

I thought about flowers...the wedding is centered around the Japanese Cherry Blossom so maybe i can find pins with those on them or something?
JessJ
JessJ

http://jessj.wordpress.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Madeaj 10th October 2010, 8:02 pm

Go to a craft store or silk flower store. Get a good quality, realistic branch or two of silk cherry blossoms, some fine covered wire and hair pins and make your own. One or two branches and a package of pins will make enough for the whole wedding party. Maybe add a crystal or two to each flower for a little shine.

We made thin flowered hairbands for my sister's wedding. Nothing to outshine the bride though. Smile
Madeaj
Madeaj

Back to top Go down

Post by courtrhapsody 12th October 2010, 2:37 pm

I agree with the others, the way you are wearing it looks soft and beautiful, and it wouldn't upstage the bride.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down