CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bridesmaid Hair

5 posters

Go down

Bridesmaid  Hair Empty Bridesmaid Hair

Post by KreyolKatt 27th February 2010, 12:33 pm

Hey Ladies,
I'm going to be a bridesmaid in a wedding in April. This will be my first wedding as a curly and I need some hair suggestions. My hair is...can't find a ruler..... when I pull it down in front, it reaches my philtrum ( that space between your nose and lip Smile My daily style is a twist out. I was wondering if anybody could think of anything more creative or jazzy for this occasion. I'd also like some info on where I could get some cute hair accessories ( as i wouldn't mind jazzing up my twist out if it came to that). I know you ladies are some of the most creative ladies in natural hair web and decided to try here before I went google images crazy. Thanks!
KreyolKatt
KreyolKatt

Back to top Go down

Bridesmaid  Hair Empty Re: Bridesmaid Hair

Post by Jonezy 27th February 2010, 2:08 pm

If your twistout is looks fab and you get predictable results with it, I don't think anything is wrong sticking with what you know works & jazzing it up with a beautiful accessory. Forever21, Target, Anthropologie are just a few stores-- even Walmart had some pretty hair combs etc... that I saw with crystals etc.. on them last time I was there. Good luck!
Jonezy
Jonezy

http://www.bleucoiffure.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by KreyolKatt 1st March 2010, 11:08 am

Jonezy wrote:If your twistout is looks fab and you get predictable results with it, I don't think anything is wrong sticking with what you know works & jazzing it up with a beautiful accessory. Forever21, Target, Anthropologie are just a few stores-- even Walmart had some pretty hair combs etc... that I saw with crystals etc.. on them last time I was there. Good luck!

Thanks Jonezy! I think my twistout looked fab once, so I've got till may to get it fab and predictable. I'll definitely be doing some accessory shopping. I really appreciate the input Wink
KreyolKatt
KreyolKatt

Back to top Go down

Post by HAMPTONSFNST 1st March 2010, 1:46 pm

check out PrettyDimples01 channel on Youtube. She always has creative styles.
HAMPTONSFNST
HAMPTONSFNST

Back to top Go down

Post by bholmes87 4th March 2010, 6:37 pm

Yeah prettydimples does have some great styles!! But I definitely think you should rock the curls though. Don't wear it straight cuz you can look classy with natural hair. You could do a twist out, a coil out or a straw set. I think those would all look great Smile
bholmes87
bholmes87

http://fotki.com/bholmes87

Back to top Go down

Post by KreyolKatt 4th March 2010, 10:57 pm

Thanks ladies! I checked out prettydimples01 and I'm getting excited! I'll definitely be wearing my curls, bhomes87. I totally agree that curls can be classy elegant and formal. You guys are awesome!
KreyolKatt
KreyolKatt

Back to top Go down

Post by p_nuttie43 5th March 2010, 1:07 pm

claire's has like a whole wall of headbands in different colors sizes and has flowers and diamonds and all kinds of things to put in the hair..

or if you have time and have a creative hand, go to the craft store, get a hot glue gun some ribbon and flowers that match the bridesmaids dress and make your own classy headband
p_nuttie43
p_nuttie43

Back to top Go down

Post by KreyolKatt 5th March 2010, 4:47 pm

I love that idea p.nuttie! I think I will create my own. I would have never even thought of that. (Maybe I've just discovered my new hobby)
KreyolKatt
KreyolKatt

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down