CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You got white stuff in your hair...

5 posters

Go down

You got white stuff in your hair... Empty You got white stuff in your hair...

Post by msnubeauty 6th October 2010, 4:35 pm

"Hey you, you got white stuff in your hair! Embarassed "

Is this product buildup?
too much of the product?
gel?
bad combination of products?
come from using creamy products on hair?

So, how do you moisturize, oil, and style your hair without the products leaving white gunk in your hair?
msnubeauty
msnubeauty

Back to top Go down

You got white stuff in your hair... Empty Re: You got white stuff in your hair...

Post by curlya 6th October 2010, 4:49 pm

I woudl have to say it depends on what products you are using. I have had gels turn white in my hair and overuse of product turn white. However, with excess product, after a short while (if my hair as still damp), the "white stuff' would fade.

As a matter of fact last friday I over did it on the IC gel, (trying to lay down some "not so baby" hairs) Embarassed and by lunch time I had white stuff. Fortunately I was in the bathroom when I noticed it and water took care of that. Smile
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

You got white stuff in your hair... Empty Re: You got white stuff in your hair...

Post by rayray19 6th October 2010, 5:34 pm

I get white balls when mixing products together but it usually goes away after it dries..eco styler hates being mix with creamy leave in or sealants, and KCCC hates being mix with everything but KCKT and light sealants like oils..It all comes with practice..
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Lynnieluve 6th October 2010, 5:51 pm

What products are you using? I heard Cantu Shea butter leave in doesnt play well with gels. The same thing with KCCC.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by CamillaG 7th October 2010, 5:16 pm

i use aloe vera gel activator and tresme conditioner... its white only for a minute. in the past i use to be told that i had white stuff in my hair....not cool. i was using IC olive oil gel then. i know i look like i just did a BC but i've done a few BC's since 1994. so i have plenty experience with short natural hair.. can't seem to let it grow out too long before i cut if off again.
CamillaG
CamillaG

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down