CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OLIVE OIL GOT A NEW PRODUCT

4 posters

Go down

OLIVE OIL GOT A NEW PRODUCT Empty OLIVE OIL GOT A NEW PRODUCT

Post by Guest 4th October 2010, 10:50 pm

wow..juss seen a commercial for organics olive oil making a new product that is like a gel b/c it has a hold, but is suppos'd to not b a gel.....i think it's called smooth-n-hold pudding; it's suppos'd to replace gel Smile ne feedback?? anyone heard of this besidez myself?? Surprised

Back to top Go down

OLIVE OIL GOT A NEW PRODUCT Empty Re: OLIVE OIL GOT A NEW PRODUCT

Post by Fleur 5th October 2010, 2:17 am

I bought it in July. It's one of my products under the cabinet. Honestly, I like it but I don't love it. It looks the same as any other white, cream-based product. Seriously, they're all starting to look the same. Anyways, Organic Root Stimulator products have always worked for me, but the smooth-n- pudding is alright. Btw, it does leave my hair soft, but REALLY drawn up. Maybe I'll go back to it one day.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2010, 5:49 pm

o ok..well if it leaves ya hair really soft, then thas mayb wut i need besidez gel. ew i hate the gooey mess that happenz when u get gel all ovr ur handz; all slimey lol, but ne way thanx for tha feedback Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 5th October 2010, 6:05 pm

I should clarify: it didn't leave my hair soft alone. The product still has a hold to it. I still have to prep my hair with essential oils and seal my hair before adding the product in order to provide a barrier against hold. It dried soft. Hope that helps!
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 5th October 2010, 10:02 pm

ok...if u use the product after using oil, doesn't it cause white stuff in ur hair??? i've had problems where when i mix oil and a gel on my hair, it turns white and that is NOT cute. No but um, when u use the olive oil smooth -n- hold like the name says it's gonna give u a hold, but does it leave ur hair crunchy????

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 6th October 2010, 1:17 am

The white disappears eventually. If I have to leave asap, I dab the area with a t-shirt or cloth. I know for my hair, I have to seal first or my hair is crunchy using KCCC. My hair ends up soft after it dries. I'm almost 3 months post-bc, so when it grows more I'll definately switch up the products and use no gels at all. My kiddos are natural and I never use gels. Again, since I have a short cut, I really have to control the frizzies. It's a short term sacrifice.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by MommaV 10th October 2010, 2:03 pm

I have this product. I got it to use in my daughters hair as a gel alternative. It works just as well as mose gels ( not as well as the king of gels, Let's Jam) Razz
but I really like for her. She is a natural 3c like me so there are normally frizz issues. I found that the product prevents this.

MommaV

Back to top Go down

Post by maralyn45 13th October 2010, 2:11 am

Not really.......hope it would be just good...

maralyn45

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 13th October 2010, 12:29 pm

i wuz gonna purchase this product, but not enough comes in the container for the price of 6.99 .smh

Back to top Go down

Post by chynadoll8799 17th October 2010, 3:34 pm

HUH???

chynadoll8799

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down