CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditione

2 posters

Go down

New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditione Empty New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditioner

Post by Sylkifine 31st December 2009, 2:16 am

Hello Ladies!!

I'm new to the forum, as well as to the website. Though I am very familiar with other existing forums focusing on hair care. But anyways.....I was wondering if anyone has tried the Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditioner!??!?!? It is a new conditioner out, and I'm very tempted to purchase for I am looking for a good moisturizing conditioner to use.....if not, are there any good recommendations?

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditione Empty Re: New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditione

Post by Veela 1st January 2010, 5:16 pm

Hi, are you looking for a deep treatment or a leave in? And where are you with your hair right now?
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditione Empty Re: New Product --> Isoplus Extra Virgin Olive Oil Conditione

Post by Sylkifine 1st January 2010, 5:34 pm

Yes, I am....I am 1 year and 2 months post relaxer, which happened on accident, but I figured I might as well as try it out since I have gone this far.

The deep conditioning treatments I do use don't really do nothing for me. So I am in searcg of a better one.....

Sylkifine

Back to top Go down

Post by Veela 4th January 2010, 10:32 am

Ok, congrats on your natural journey. I'm not familiar with the Isoplus conditioner. As far as your deep treatments, you want something that's really thick and provides a lot of slip. I love Jessicurl Weekly Deep treatment or Pantene Relaxed and Natural hair mask for deep treatments. As far as leave ins, I've been using Aussie Moist. But I just recently purchased a bottle of Devacare One Conditioner, a curly nikki's staple product.

Also try looking on Terri's website, tightlycurly.com, for a list of products she uses.
Veela
Veela

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down