CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil

4 posters

Go down

ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil Empty ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil

Post by Guest 16th September 2010, 12:57 am

I just bought some Eco Styler olive oil gel the other day and today i bought some hair products and some olive oil and vitamin e oil. I mixed some extra virgin olive oil into the gel b/c for me once the gel dries into my hair, yeah my curls are defined somewhat, but after a while it looks dry. wut do ya think?? and if a good idea, should i try mixing the gel w/ anything else??

Back to top Go down

ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil Empty Re: ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil

Post by SasahT 16th September 2010, 2:49 am

You should try the brown ecostyler (protein). I didn't like the olive oil one because it made my hair so dry and brittle. The brown makes my hair super defined and still leaves the moisture!
SasahT
SasahT

http://members.fotki.com/Sasaht/about/

Back to top Go down

ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil Empty Re: ecostyler olive oil gel mixed w/ olive oil

Post by letha 16th September 2010, 10:23 am

I plan to mix some things to my gel.. I even mixed honey with my brown ecostyler gel.. I just had too much honey Very Happy. I think it dries mine out also so I am looking for new ways to make it moisturizing without over doing it
letha
letha

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2010, 12:08 pm

ok ty guys...nevr heard of the brown eco styler...i just bought the olive oil eco styler gel...i just need something to lock some moisture in and i can't use ne and evrything........i'mma try castor oil at night when i do my shampooing once a week and c how that works out Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 16th September 2010, 12:57 pm

I mix my olive oil eco with olive oil, castor oil, and avocado oil. it's like the best twisting product i've come across and i've tried a lot!
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2010, 2:33 pm

has anyone tried the oragnics best mayonnaise leave-in moisturizing creme? it comes in a bottle like hot six oil but it's by africa's organics best or something like that and it yellow w/ a creamy texure. i was thinking of maybe trying that and leaving the eco styler alone as far as using that to put all over my head, instead just use for my edges if i want to, but use the mayonaise for my main moisturizer.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 16th September 2010, 6:14 pm

My suggestion would be to start reading the ingredients, if the products you are using have the same things in them you will continue to get the same results. What products are you using to shampoo/condition?
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 16th September 2010, 7:13 pm

i used a aloe vera shampoo by a botanicals line and the same brand conditioner and i added EVOO to my conditioner and i pre-poo w/ EVOO.

Back to top Go down

Post by ShortNSassie 16th September 2010, 10:13 pm

Aussie Moist Shampoo/Conditioner are really good products for adding moisture along with Herbal Essence Hello Hydration they are reasonably priced $2.97 @ walmart. Also try pre-pooing with EVOO mixed with some conditioner and honey I use this method everytime I wash and it works great, its very moisturizing. Very Happy
ShortNSassie
ShortNSassie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down