CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Texas curlies

2 posters

Go down

Texas curlies Empty Texas curlies

Post by naturallynola 30th September 2010, 9:37 am

I would be interested in knowing some of my fellow Texans on this journey (transitioning or natural). I live in San Antonio. Maybe we can share info like products working in humidity, beauty suppliers, natural salons,etc. I think it would be neat to have a meet-up from time-to-time like some of the other areas. Anybody with me?

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Texas curlies Empty Re: Texas curlies

Post by Fleur 30th September 2010, 10:32 am

Post your message in the Curly Meet-up section so you can get more replies, hopefully. I live in San Antonio and would love to meet more naturals because I rarely see them out here. Latoya28 directed me to www.meetup.com where there is a natural hair club out here! PM me.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 30th September 2010, 10:49 am

fleur_nouvelle, Thanks. I did not realize there was a meet-up section on this forum. I wonder is their "move" capabilities here. Well, I will figure it out. Which area of S.A. do you live in. My zipcode is Alamo Heights, but really I live in that area, but really its S.A.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 30th September 2010, 11:16 am

I live close to the Live Oak-Converse area. I know the SA naturals are meeting this week, but i don't have time to meet because I have too many other events planned throughout the week.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallynola 30th September 2010, 11:27 am

I did not see anything within this site about SA naturals. I would love the details. Maybe I could make it.

naturallynola

Back to top Go down

Post by Fleur 30th September 2010, 12:39 pm

I typed San Antonio, natural hair in the search and found the group. I'll try to send you a link.
Fleur
Fleur

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down