CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th October 2010, 11:40 am

jamaicacurl wrote:@nubie - I love that hair colour on you!! the brows look great too!
I also need to speed up my time before work. Doing my eyes has made my kids late to school twice this week!
I have not arrived to work before 8:30 AM in weeks Embarassed due to makeup application. My brows take me the longest.

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 29th October 2010, 1:51 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected formatting issue)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 13 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by krazy coils 29th October 2010, 11:58 am

@ nubie - cute looks!

@ chrs - I've also heard the revlon foundation is good. Also check out the L'oreal True Match. I don't have the foundation but I did buy the powder and I like it.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by kelleemudiva 29th October 2010, 1:48 pm

Hey Chrs, my brows take the longest too. During the week I get to work at 7 so I throw on shades to get to work and do my makeup when I get to work. Very few people are there that early. I normally do brows, mascara, foundation, blush, and lipstick.
kelleemudiva
kelleemudiva

Back to top Go down

Post by Myeka33 29th October 2010, 2:51 pm

see thats my problem...i want to do my makeup in the morning but by the
time i have my clothes on, its time to head out for work....any tips? cuz i want to use my makeup Sad
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Post by Nikcoils 29th October 2010, 3:19 pm

Hey Ladies!

I saw some YT vids on how to make a masqurade mask by a couple of YT make ladies using your make up! I tried last weekend and i like it I just need to add rhine stones and do it in a different color. And a darker color. and add some false eyelashes. My cousin is having a halloween party and I don't do costumes so i was gonna do a masquerade mask. this is the look i was inspired by Black and white mask I think I will try and do it in black and white and rock an afro 70's look.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyone have any halloween looks planned for this weekend? I would love to see what you come up with.

Nikcoils
Nikcoils

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th October 2010, 3:33 pm

that is a good idea wit the mask! im actually debating on goin to a halloween party tomorrow myself and i have noooo idea of who i wanna be scratch im wit u cuz i dnt think i need to invest in a costume for one night, plus the ones i want be like $50 Rolling Eyes awww hellz naw!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th October 2010, 3:42 pm

Cool npmoore!

I saw a video on how to do a cat by MissChievious (I think that is her YT name). I plan to be a cat. I have black tights with a leopard print, black capris, black top & black low boots. Total investment will be cat ears and tail I get at a craft store or some other store.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th October 2010, 3:57 pm

good idea chrs!!

NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 29th October 2010, 4:16 pm

Myeka33 wrote:see thats my problem...i want to do my makeup in the morning but by the
time i have my clothes on, its time to head out for work....any tips? cuz i want to use my makeup Sad

Hey Myeka,

What helps me is I set out everything in my bathroom on the counter the night before so that I won't have to keep going back and forth between my room and the bathroom. I lay out my primers, colors, brushes I plan to use, liner, mascara, etc. The more you do it the faster you will get in the mornings. I acutually do my makeup first, then do my hair and put my clothes on last.
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th October 2010, 5:25 pm

krazy coils wrote:
Myeka33 wrote:see thats my problem...i want to do my makeup in the morning but by the

Hey Myeka,

What helps me is I set out everything in my bathroom on the counter the night before so that I won't have to keep going back and forth between my room and the bathroom. I lay out my primers, colors, brushes I plan to use, liner, mascara, etc. The more you do it the faster you will get in the mornings. I acutually do my makeup first, then do my hair and put my clothes on last.
I do this, and it still takes me way too much time. I'm hoping practice will help me get better.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 29th October 2010, 5:45 pm

sounds like a good challenge to ATTEMPT to do a quick face in under 10 min bounce
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 29th October 2010, 6:31 pm

Nubie, I love the gaga-look and man I wish people celebrated halloween here! I'd love to dress up..
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 29th October 2010, 7:27 pm

@npmoore- wow that mask looks great! When I first saw the pic I thought it was a real mask! You know you have to share pics if you decide to do it.

I was at Family Dollar today to get wipes and meandered into the makeup section....and bought more eyeshadow LOL! This time it was a 5 palette by LA Colours with very bright colours. For $1.50 I couldn't pass it up. That and some $1 copper nail polish Smile
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

http://www.MishMashbyMarsha.artfire.com

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 30th October 2010, 12:19 pm

lmaoooo@ jcurl, giiiirl u done started something now! now u can start looking for some organizers n makeup bags to keep up wit em!

@nali-sooo let me get this straight...yall dont celebrate halloween in amsterdam but u can legally walk down the streets smoking weed and hit up the red light district scratch sounds like a fair trade to me Razz

where is mary??? she better post her black widow face, she did an AWESOME job!!

***SALE ALERT***

Hautelook will have another UD sale on monday!! i wonder what it'll be this time???

i'm goin to a halloween party tonight so i'll make sure i post my pics tomorrow, im so excited!!! my first GROWN folks costume party!! geek
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 30th October 2010, 5:34 pm

NubieNatty wrote:@nali-sooo let me get this straight...yall dont celebrate halloween in amsterdam but u can legally walk down the streets smoking weed and hit up the red light district scratch sounds like a fair trade to me Razz

Lmao! Weed. A lot of good that does me! I have asthma. I can picture myself puffing-and-passing, chilling and then PASSING OUT, wheezing and clutching my chest!! Might put a damper on things..

No. Give me halloween! Very Happy
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 30th October 2010, 8:37 pm

wow!! is all I can say! You all are doing it up in here! Just beautiful!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 31st October 2010, 3:38 pm

Eye makeup by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr

My goal is to be able to do this! My baby was in a photo shoot today for Style Q magazine. It's a hair mag, I am so proud of her

IMAG0123 by Sweetdrk1, on Flickr
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 31st October 2010, 4:06 pm

Wow Sweet! Your daughter and the makeup is beautiful! Congrats to her!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by jamaicacurl 31st October 2010, 4:12 pm

I left my son in the bathroom brushing his teeth. I thought he was taking longer than usual...he came out with eyeliner all over his forehead!
jamaicacurl
jamaicacurl

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 31st October 2010, 6:02 pm

@Sweet - Shelby is looking gorgeous and you can totally do this look! It looks like one eyeshadow color, liner and lashes.

lol@ jamaicacurl - my nephew did this to my sister because he kept seeing her put makeup on and then he tried to do it. He looked a HAM!
krazy coils
krazy coils

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 31st October 2010, 6:55 pm

Thank you ladies!

Lol @ your son JC! Gotta love the babies!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 31st October 2010, 8:31 pm

lol! @ jcurl; that is toooo funny!

and yes sweet u can totally do shelby's look, she looks so cute! she looks like a darker version of Trina!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 31st October 2010, 9:24 pm

Ok Ok so how did i do? Laughing
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 31st October 2010, 9:37 pm

my halloween look:

i tried to do some sasha fierce eyebrows

and today i did a quick look, dnt know if it was under 10 min cuz i spent at least 15 gazing at myself at how goooorgeous i looked Surprised

BEFORE:

AFTER:

i just kept it simple w/the 3 shade pack from covergirl, i only used 2 shadows and of course im gettin more practice w/my UD liner

speaking of UD; so i mentioned the sale on monday, however, i also got a 20% off coupon for drugstore.com and i just trollup'd through there and see they ALSO sell UD Very Happy so i will be goin for that 24/7 jackpot stash n gettin it with FREE shipping for $31. im goin with that one vs the one on ebay becuz it comes with the full size Zero liner which i'll be using often, the mini one i got from my co-worker will be gone soon by the time i keep shavin it from so much use! The sale starts tues n ends friday, when u go to drugstore.com just click on Beauty.com. when i shop online i like to go for one stop shop kinda stores and this is one of em along w/amazon and overstock!

i dont do the pushin n fighting for black fridays...NEVER again! i'll be at work and like last year, while everyone is freezing n campin out at midnight, i'll be behind my desk hitting SUBMIT!!

NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 31st October 2010, 9:40 pm

ok crissy....i see u wit the purple!! good job Very Happy blend more at the top by the brows too! what kind of gloss u got on the lips, i likey!!

what a difference makeup does even if its just something simple n quick!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 40 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 26 ... 40  Next