CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

+43
DvaAuNaturel
queenshakirah
arjunbarbosa
ForeverCurlyCatrina
BajanPrincess82
Tnt38
Pretty_Vee
curlista
Sebastain13
NylaCoils
KinkyNappyHappy
brandiitneka
MsJay1121
DerbyDiva
Nali1987
mstokes2008
kelleemudiva
stevenson
morehairplease
MzLaLaRochelle
Umph
jamaicacurl
Kez
sweetdrk1
curly-me-naturally
Karyn
crvng4mr
natural83
BrownSkinDiva
KeAnia
libs2001
iri9109
NaturalTina
Nikcoils
Myeka33
jlowman1
krazy coils
missmoriah
NubieNatty
WhosThatRedHead
CrissyQ
ChrsLvsBks
CocaColaCutie
47 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by missmoriah 2nd December 2010, 11:21 pm

hmmmm i will have to do my research!!!
missmoriah
missmoriah

http://xmarvelousme.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!! - Page 26 Empty Re: Makeup - Rock & Republic Sale $7 for $28 Eyeshadows!!!

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd December 2010, 12:40 am

NubieNatty wrote:did u find it??? if not i can email it to yall
Yes I ave it n my email thank you!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd December 2010, 12:41 am

NubieNatty wrote:missmo...u are sooo gorgeous and look at ur hair Shocked i can still remember ur twa!
Ditto!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd December 2010, 10:07 am

missmoriah wrote:so i know that i did this look already like a week or two ago but today i made a tutorial for my youtube channel and i think that today it came out wayyyy better IMO

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

This is sooo cute!! Make-up, hair, and outfit...
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd December 2010, 10:08 am

sweetdrk1 wrote:
NubieNatty wrote:did u find it??? if not i can email it to yall
Yes I ave it n my email thank you!

I got one too...so you know where I'm going tonight. What should I get?? Suggestions please...LOL

KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd December 2010, 10:10 am

Look what I got.....

I can't wait to try this....... dance
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd December 2010, 11:46 am

Nice!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd December 2010, 12:48 pm

Very pretty KNH!

I just ordered Coastal Scents Fall Festival Palette: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Its 33% off today. I love the colors in it.

So I went to Sephora the day after Thanksgiving. I swear when you walk in there, there is NO possible way you will be walking out empty handed. Every where I turned there was a sales person trying to show me something new or telling me about a product. I ended up purchasing a Sephora gloss called Shimmery Blushing (pinkish beige w/ shimmer). I also got MAKE UP FOR EVER'S HD Microfinish Blush in #12 First Kiss. I've NEVER worn blush before. When she put it on me it made my skin look so bright and fresh, I wasn't even wearing foundation. Winner in my book, so I got it.

Here's what it looks like:

I don't have a blush brush so I went on to ELF and ordered one plus a few cream eyeliners, brush shampoo and cleaner, foundation, a stipple brush, powder brush and foundation brush. I agree with whoever said trading one obsession for another. I've been going makeup crazy lately. *sigh*
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 3rd December 2010, 1:53 pm

Oh...are they still running the sale. I got 33% off my palette as well. I like the fact that most of the colors are matted!!! YAY!! That's a nice palette you have as well!!!

I know what you mean about the make-up. I just did my budget for December (its the same ever month, but with Christmas this month I had to see what I could squeeze out for myself)

So I've only got $50 this month for make-up. I need more mascara and if I buy MAC that will take a chunk of my money...so what I want to know is...

What is a good mascara that will give me the look that MAC does, but will not cost $16!! I bought Tarte's mascara...it's alright, but I like MAC better.
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 3rd December 2010, 3:31 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:Oh...are they still running the sale. I got 33% off my palette as well. I like the fact that most of the colors are matted!!! YAY!! That's a nice palette you have as well!!!

I know what you mean about the make-up. I just did my budget for December (its the same ever month, but with Christmas this month I had to see what I could squeeze out for myself)

So I've only got $50 this month for make-up. I need more mascara and if I buy MAC that will take a chunk of my money...so what I want to know is...

What is a good mascara that will give me the look that MAC does, but will not cost $16!! I bought Tarte's mascara...it's alright, but I like MAC better.

Im going to try and let that be my last purchase until next year (crossing my fingers). I cant get Christmas gifts for buying myself stuff (only child syndrome) Laughing

My fave mascara of all time is Maybelline's Pulse Perfection but I also like The Falsies.

jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 3rd December 2010, 3:39 pm

I'm still searching for a mascara to fall in love with. Right now I'm using and like L'oreal Voluminous mascara.
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 3rd December 2010, 5:33 pm

My free gift from Sephora had a Lancome definicils mascara that I adore..but that joker is 24.50. Shocked

I want to try that sample set from Sephora but I read somewhere that they were dried out!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 3rd December 2010, 9:19 pm

yeeees sweets, that lancome mascara is the TRUTH!! i used to get it years ago but i couldnt keep up with makeup back then so i didnt continue to invest in it No even NOW that im into makeup, $20+ is a bit much for some mascara esp since it dont come wit a lap dance from c breezy or something!

knh-i forgot to tell you...you have been ON POINT wit ur makeup lately. even when its something simple u look soooo good. u've shaved years off, even though you already look younger!

i have NO IDEA what i wanna spend my sephora coupon on scratch my kat von d lipstick set is sold out online!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 3rd December 2010, 9:32 pm

KinkyNappyHappy wrote:
missmoriah wrote:so i know that i did this look already like a week or two ago but today i made a tutorial for my youtube channel and i think that today it came out wayyyy better IMO

This is sooo cute!! Make-up, hair, and outfit...

THANK YOU KNH Smile

I Just got the chance to look back at the pictures you all post. You guys are lookin fierce.
AND BUYIN UP SOME STUFF Smile
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 4th December 2010, 3:21 pm

Has anyone tried Magnolia Makeup?

Its a new up and coming makeup company by two sisters in New Orleans, Louisiana. They said they were tired of buying products that didn't compliment darker skin tones so they decided to come up with their own. I've seen a couple reviews on Youtube and a few makeup blogs that I read so I decided to try one of their Kaleidoscopes which is a pack of 14 - 3gram pigments. I couldn't pass it up, it was only $25. I cant wait to get it. I've never experimented with pigments so this should be interesting.

Also, any special tips/techniques/specific brushes when using pigments would be appreciated. Thanks! Very Happy
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by krazy coils 4th December 2010, 7:00 pm

Hey Jlow,

I've also seen the reviews for Magnolia Makeup and was curious about them. You'll definitely have to give a review. When using pigments I use a flat brush. Usually my small Sonia Kushiak brush to apply and a blending brush to blend.

I usually put a little of the pigment in the top instead of getting it straight out of the jar and I blow on the brush before applying to my eye to prevent a lot of fallout. Also using some type of mixing medium will help them appear brighter. You can use glycerin, visine or the Mac Fx spray. HTH
krazy coils
krazy coils

http://public.fotki.com/kamaia16/, https://www.youtube.com/user/k

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 4th December 2010, 7:13 pm

krazy coils wrote:Hey Jlow,

I've also seen the reviews for Magnolia Makeup and was curious about them. You'll definitely have to give a review. When using pigments I use a flat brush. Usually my small Sonia Kushiak brush to apply and a blending brush to blend.

I usually put a little of the pigment in the top instead of getting it straight out of the jar and I blow on the brush before applying to my eye to prevent a lot of fallout. Also using some type of mixing medium will help them appear brighter. You can use glycerin, visine or the Mac Fx spray. HTH

Thanks so much KC! Great information, I'll definitely let you guys know how I like them once I use them.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by curlista 6th December 2010, 12:31 am

@missmoriah what's your youtube channel name?
curlista
curlista

Back to top Go down

Post by missmoriah 6th December 2010, 12:52 am

xmarveloous me and also i do have video for the pic i just posted but its just not edited yet
missmoriah
missmoriah

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 6th December 2010, 1:18 am

Just some of the stuff I've boughten recently...

I also have 2 Pink Friday Lipsticks and Chestnut lip liner arriving tomorrow that I can't wait for!!

Also, I got some samples from Raving Beauty Cosmetics... man if yall have not tried them you don't know what you're missing. Its mineral makeup and oh man the pigmentation in the eyeshadow is AMAZING!!!! Recently my Mac eyeshadows beat everything hands down, but this stuff... man, I only got blue, green, and black, but when I do a look I will def post pics! And at $5 an eyeshadow vs $14.50 a shadow at Mac, I may be switching lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th December 2010, 12:24 pm

What colors are those MsStokes? Very pretty! I have to check out Raving Cosmetics!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 6th December 2010, 12:54 pm

The purple is vibrant grape, the pink is louder please, I think its limited edition. the lighter brown is saddle, and the darker brown is corduroy. The lipstick Is Siss. You should check out Raving Beauty though. The sample sizes were only $1.50! Lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by mstokes2008 6th December 2010, 12:56 pm

Oh the lip liner is cherry and the gloss is a Mac dazzleglass in love alert. Its sooo Pretty and it smells good too lol
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 6th December 2010, 1:18 pm

I really gotta get back on track with the makeup. Lately all I've been doing is filling in my eyebrows, putting on some light foundation and random lip gloss.
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by sweetdrk1 6th December 2010, 2:56 pm

mstokes2008 wrote:The purple is vibrant grape, the pink is louder please, I think its limited edition. the lighter brown is saddle, and the darker brown is corduroy. The lipstick Is Siss. You should check out Raving Beauty though. The sample sizes were only $1.50! Lol
Siss is what I went for but it was sold out! And I need a good brown for my neutral days. I am going to Raving Beauty right now.

Ladies what is a good concealed! I have one by Bobbi Brown but it doesn't last. Am I doing something wrong?
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next