CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth?

3 posters

Go down

is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth? Empty is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth?

Post by illybillybay 23rd September 2010, 6:15 pm

I"ve been wetting my hair everyday because it gets dry especially since I live in a very hot place! When I wet it at night and sleep on it, I find that my hair is really soft and mostoirized during the day. but it dries out after school because it gets so hot!!! Neutral
illybillybay
illybillybay

Back to top Go down

is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth? Empty Re: is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth?

Post by NhappyJackie 23rd September 2010, 6:48 pm

Wetting your hair provides moisture. Make sure you are sealing with a light oil. I say a light oil because if you use something heavy, like sheabutter, it will block out future moisture and allow you hair to become dull and "dry looking". But a light oil will allow the added moisture to pass through.
NhappyJackie
NhappyJackie

http://members.fotki.com/jackiejones205/about/

Back to top Go down

is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth? Empty Re: is wetting your hair everyday bad? will it hinder my growth?

Post by illybillybay 23rd September 2010, 8:15 pm

o thanks and is it okay to wash hair everyday with conditioner?
illybillybay
illybillybay

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 23rd September 2010, 8:34 pm

I wet my hiar everyday with one of those Oyin Water Sprays. My hair loves it. It's just water and herbs so it's no big deal and I don't feel it's stop my hair from growing or causing any breakage.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by illybillybay 25th September 2010, 1:31 pm

thank you I wanted to wet my hair everyday because it gets dry
illybillybay
illybillybay

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down