CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend?

+2
LittleOne
tsa919
6 posters

Go down

Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend? Empty Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend?

Post by tsa919 22nd September 2010, 7:45 pm

I want to try some and have no idea which ones I wanna try. HELP??? Shocked
Thx ladies!!
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend? Empty Re: Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend?

Post by LittleOne 28th September 2010, 1:52 pm

LittleOne
LittleOne

Back to top Go down

Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend? Empty Re: Which Ayurvedic oils do u recommend?

Post by cutie_curli 28th September 2010, 1:54 pm

I like vatika oil as well as amla oil. I have neem oil but have yet to try b/c it smells horrible..lol. Rolling Eyes Might combine it with some other oils to use as a prepoo.

cutie_curli

Back to top Go down

Post by makeupvixen 28th September 2010, 2:17 pm

I'm all about the Vatika Oil and Amla oil as well. I've been reading and looking on youtube about Shakakai oils and how it can be drying at times but I haven't tried it on my hair to see if it's true.
makeupvixen
makeupvixen

http://makeupvixen.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 28th September 2010, 4:17 pm

cutie_curli wrote:I like vatika oil as well as amla oil. I have neem oil but have yet to try b/c it smells horrible..lol. Rolling Eyes Might combine it with some other oils to use as a prepoo.

Thx! I agree that the NEEM is indeed a horrible smelling oil.lol
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by JC's MorenaBronxMami 28th September 2010, 5:10 pm

I really like Ramtirth Brahmi oil. I bought this at the local Indian shop, along with a bottle of Navratna oil (which, btw, stinks to high heaven, which is why I'm using it as little as possible). Based on someone's recommendation, I tried it as a pre poo - which was okay, I guess, because I cannot imagine going around for an extended of time with this stinky oil in my hair! I've also used Anoop - the verdict is still out on that one.
JC's MorenaBronxMami
JC's MorenaBronxMami

Back to top Go down

Post by envizionj 28th September 2010, 5:34 pm

tsa919 wrote:I want to try some and have no idea which ones I wanna try. HELP??? Shocked
Thx ladies!!
tsa919, follow this link to learn more about the oils as well as powders, and maybe get some freebies if you are up to the challenges. sunny http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/natural-hair-challenges-f20/hairyuveda-challenge-t4326.htm flower
envizionj
envizionj

Back to top Go down

Post by tsa919 28th September 2010, 5:42 pm

JC's MorenaBronxMami wrote:I really like Ramtirth Brahmi oil. I bought this at the local Indian shop, along with a bottle of Navratna oil (which, btw, stinks to high heaven, which is why I'm using it as little as possible). Based on someone's recommendation, I tried it as a pre poo - which was okay, I guess, because I cannot imagine going around for an extended of time with this stinky oil in my hair! I've also used Anoop - the verdict is still out on that one.

I wonder if it smells as bad as the Neem oil?lol. Ur fro is NICE btw!
tsa919
tsa919

Back to top Go down

Post by JC's MorenaBronxMami 28th September 2010, 6:00 pm

tsa919 wrote:
JC's MorenaBronxMami wrote:I really like Ramtirth Brahmi oil. I bought this at the local Indian shop, along with a bottle of Navratna oil (which, btw, stinks to high heaven, which is why I'm using it as little as possible). Based on someone's recommendation, I tried it as a pre poo - which was okay, I guess, because I cannot imagine going around for an extended of time with this stinky oil in my hair! I've also used Anoop - the verdict is still out on that one.

I wonder if it smells as bad as the Neem oil?lol. Ur fro is NICE btw!

Hey...thank you SO much for the compliment!!! flower As far as the smell, I didn't want to be graphic, but the Navratna stinks like strong, stale urine. The menthol added to it does little to diguise the scent. I have some neem oil - and although the smell reminds me of spoiled onions, at least it can be "tamed" with other eo's.
JC's MorenaBronxMami
JC's MorenaBronxMami

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down