CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate..

3 posters

Go down

Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate.. Empty Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate..

Post by WalkingInDestiny 7th May 2010, 1:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Hey ladies, I am almost 2 months into being a GC...At this point I am still learning about my hair and products that work and don't work. I have noticed there are many oils that some of the ladies list that they use for hair moisture or as a conditioning regimen. As of right now in my possession I have quite a few oils...So ladies what do you use, why you use it, hair type, and also oils you have tried/hated and why? Thank ladies
WalkingInDestiny
WalkingInDestiny

Back to top Go down

Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate.. Empty Re: Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate..

Post by snappynappy 7th May 2010, 4:21 pm

Coconut Oil, Vatika Oil, EVOO and Castor Oil. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate.. Empty Re: Oils and essential hair oils....The ones you love and hate..

Post by MissCurly 7th May 2010, 4:26 pm

Coconut Oil is my boo! We get along GREAT. It makes my hair soft, silky, and shiny. I always use coconut oil to seal and moisturize my hair

Jamaican Black Castor Oil I'm starting to love as well. I just started oiling my scalp with it. I found out that it also works great to mix in with my Deep conditioners I always end up with really soft hair after adding JBCO

My hair despises shea butter it acts like grease. Whenever I used shea butter I never get good result my hair always ends up greasy yet dyr and unmoisturized no matter how much or how little I use.
MissCurly
MissCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down