CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner

2 posters

Go down

Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner  Empty Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner

Post by rayray19 21st September 2010, 4:19 pm

ok so my PJ is coming into effect again!!! i love my Shea moisture conditioner its definitely my staple but now im kind of interested in the yes to line...i saw the yes to cucumber and yes to carrot at target but was confused on which one i should get..i need a very think moisturizing conditioner

so my question is which one is more moisturizing and has a thicker consistency??? and do you like to yes to line???? oh yea and is this an organic line???
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner  Empty Re: Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner

Post by Renny 21st September 2010, 9:09 pm

Hi Ray,

I use YTCukes conditioner and love it. The slip is amazing. My hair is so moisturized. It's the best for cowashing. I get it at Ross, so I only pay 3.99 for it. I have the leave-in as well. I haven't tried it enough to determine how I feel out it. I figured I'd wait until I was out of Giovanni before I tried it. I haven't tried the YTCarrots, so I can't compare, but I can tell you definitely try the Cukes.

I have also tried the YTCarrots shower gel and it's divine. I've tried the YTT body butter and I love it, love it, love it. I can't compare conditioners, but I'm wondering if this company makes a bad product.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner  Empty Re: Yes to Cucumber or Yes to Carrot Conditioner

Post by Renny 21st September 2010, 9:10 pm

You also might want to do a search on the board here. There have been lots of discussions about these products already.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down