CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are some of your routines that u use...

2 posters

Go down

what are some of your routines that u use... Empty what are some of your routines that u use...

Post by txmama34 20th September 2010, 7:37 pm

for shampoo, dc, trimming, daily moisturizing? do u dc every week? once a month? trim every 6 weeks?
and are micros good for helping in the transition?

txmama34

Back to top Go down

what are some of your routines that u use... Empty Re: what are some of your routines that u use...

Post by txmama34 20th September 2010, 7:45 pm

and what does poo and co wash mean? lol

**I googled this answer** lol

txmama34

Back to top Go down

what are some of your routines that u use... Empty Re: what are some of your routines that u use...

Post by naturallyu 21st September 2010, 12:13 am

my routine:
1. shampoo: I clarify once a week with Suave Clarifying Shampoo
2. Deep condition: I deep condition once a week with honey mixed with olive oil or coconut oil
3. Daily moisturizer: Braid spray, Jane Carter's leave in, or plain water
4. Trim: as needed typically once every four to five months
5. Micros: I really cannot advise you on this one. I am scared to death of micro braids due to the stress it places on the hair line and the amount of time the braids are left in the hair but maybe others on the board will chime in and provide further advice.
6. other items I use are VO5 Clarifying conditioner for rinse out, co-wash, or prepoo mixed with oil
7. Aloe vera gel for buns. Ecostyler for sets and twists
HTH. Everyone has their own method. You just have to get in there and experiment a little. For me the less expensive products work and are a life saver.

Very Happy
naturallyu
naturallyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down