CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Cotton Feel vs. Carpet

3 posters

Go down

Cotton Feel vs. Carpet Empty Cotton Feel vs. Carpet

Post by curlyneenee 18th September 2010, 5:58 pm

I don't know what I'm doing wrong or I'm simply trying to reach something unattainable I read that our hair should feel soft like cotton when I first wash my hair it does even when it's slightly damp but when it dries it's not neccesarily cotton. It's not carpet and my hair is plenty moisturized but it's not soft like cotton either I wonder if it's because my hair is very thick or I'm detangling incorrectly which I do every time when I wash my hair, I have about an inch of hair and I'm a 4A/4B type maybe that's why idk confused
curlyneenee
curlyneenee

http://www.thatonechickbuckethead.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Cotton Feel vs. Carpet Empty Re: Cotton Feel vs. Carpet

Post by cluelesscurl 18th September 2010, 6:17 pm

What products are you using? Are you newly natural, if so it may take time for your hair to get used to the changes you've made. I have the same hair type and it took awhile before I started to get the results I was looking for. HTH

cluelesscurl

Back to top Go down

Post by queenshakirah 19th September 2010, 12:25 am

Even if you have the same hair type as someone else, it still may be different. Your hair is uniquely yours. It may just be the way your hair is, it may be the products you're using or not using, your ends may need trimming....it could be anything. Just aim for overall hair health and you'll be fine, cottony or not. :-)
queenshakirah
queenshakirah

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down