CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what do you feel is must have for all naturals?

+23
Emartini04
laleepop14
Kea::curls
AllNaturalBeauty
Natural Wheezes
Umph
Janique
Color_Me_Coily
fanmnatirel
Free2Be
Naturally Esq
naturallyu
Renny
snappynappy
Nali1987
Sebastain13
AimWard
FalconTress
rayray19
curlya
courtrhapsody
sweetdrk1
priceless
27 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

what do you feel is must have for all naturals? Empty what do you feel is must have for all naturals?

Post by priceless 26th October 2010, 2:54 pm

I have been talking to to alot of naturals about what they can not live with out. Many have different opinions on what they have that they can not live without? So my question to all of you are what products are out there that you can not live without? and why? Is it headbands, is it that special conditioner or styler product?

I feel like i can not live without my headbands. I feel that i can always have a headband to pull my hair back and change up my look. i have not found the absolute conditioner that i can not live with out or the absolute oil i can not live without but i will one day.
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

what do you feel is must have for all naturals? Empty Re: what do you feel is must have for all naturals?

Post by sweetdrk1 26th October 2010, 2:56 pm

A good conditioner!
sweetdrk1
sweetdrk1

https://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/profile.php?ref=profile&a

Back to top Go down

what do you feel is must have for all naturals? Empty Re: what do you feel is must have for all naturals?

Post by courtrhapsody 26th October 2010, 3:15 pm

I can't live without Giovanni Smooth as Silk conditioner, my denman brush, and the cut off black tights I use as headbands. I like to use the thick, microfiber tights rather than knee his or pantyhose legs.
courtrhapsody
courtrhapsody

Back to top Go down

Post by curlya 26th October 2010, 3:28 pm

I would say having a silk bonnet, scarf or pillow case. And I 2nd courtrhapsody regarding the denman brush (LOVE IT!)
curlya
curlya

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 26th October 2010, 5:58 pm

I need my qhemet biologics AOHC, KCKT, and my coconut oil!!!!

Those 3 things are my heroes!!
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by FalconTress 26th October 2010, 6:08 pm

Aubrey Organics White Camelia Shampoo & Conditioner, Aubrey Organics Blue Green Algae Hair Conditioning Mask(fav deep protein conditioner), Burt's Bees Avocado Pre-Shampoo treatment, Kinky Curly Knot Today (for my KT leave-in).

FalconTress

Back to top Go down

Post by AimWard 26th October 2010, 7:18 pm

Patience. If I didn't have patience it would not matter what product or technique I use. I would be pulling my hair out and screaming every time I do it.
AimWard
AimWard

Back to top Go down

Post by Sebastain13 26th October 2010, 8:14 pm

I cannot live without my silk bonnet/scarf I dont have a routine yet so I cant say what products I cannot live without I love the jojoba oil though
Sebastain13
Sebastain13

http://<a href="http://www.TickerFactory.com/">

Back to top Go down

Post by Nali1987 26th October 2010, 8:15 pm

A good, no, GREAT moisturizer.
Nali1987
Nali1987

Back to top Go down

Post by snappynappy 26th October 2010, 8:17 pm

Conditioner
Water

Thats about it...everything else is just becuz.
snappynappy
snappynappy

Back to top Go down

Post by Renny 26th October 2010, 10:46 pm

I echo the silk bonnet and/or pillow case, products, a regimen and a seamless shower comb.
Renny
Renny

http://www.rhondamcknight.net

Back to top Go down

Post by naturallyu 26th October 2010, 11:17 pm

Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
naturallyu
naturallyu

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 26th October 2010, 11:21 pm

A great hair cut. The best product in the world (GDLI) will not be able to even the length of your hair and shape your style.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest 26th October 2010, 11:27 pm

i love my hehh which is my conditioner lol, but wut the heck is a denman brush??? somebody plz fill me in!!! confused

Back to top Go down

Post by Free2Be 27th October 2010, 4:26 am

Conditioner...even a cheapy condish. I can moisturize and style with conditioner.
Free2Be
Free2Be

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 27th October 2010, 10:26 am

Qhemet biologics, heavy cream...
Life saver for me...
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by Color_Me_Coily 27th October 2010, 10:44 am

I Can’t live without My Silk scarf, carol’s daughter hair milk (original), jojoba oil & a good Moisturizer.
Color_Me_Coily
Color_Me_Coily

Back to top Go down

Post by Janique 27th October 2010, 10:50 am

@ Indidiiamond Here's the website

http://www.denmanbrush.com/index.html
Janique
Janique

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 27th October 2010, 1:40 pm

A great Blog site like CurlyNikki.com VERY informative!!!
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Natural Wheezes 27th October 2010, 2:22 pm

My satin bonnet, scarf & pillowcase, castor oil, and CONDITIONER. If I didn't have a conditioner with really good slip I'd be back to the creamy crack or even a texturizer by now, straight UP.

AND like Umph said, CurlyNikki! A wonderful blog, just as wonderful followers with great tips and recommendations! I need y'all... LOL.
Natural Wheezes
Natural Wheezes

Back to top Go down

Post by AllNaturalBeauty 27th October 2010, 2:35 pm

Kinky Curly Knot Today.... a must have!
AllNaturalBeauty
AllNaturalBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by Kea::curls 27th October 2010, 3:58 pm

water
non-sulfate shampoo ( i <3 ALBA!!! )
THICK, slippery condish
and an :: unlimited :: supply of EVOO
I love you

http://public.fotki.com/KeaCurls/

Back to top Go down

Post by priceless 15th November 2010, 6:00 pm

Was not able to find this page for a long time and i found it thanks for all the responses ladies. I have also finally feel in llove and can not live without my saten pillow case and bonnet
priceless
priceless

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 15th November 2010, 6:11 pm

Indidiiamond wrote:i love my hehh which is my conditioner lol, but wut the heck is a denman brush??? somebody plz fill me in!!! confused

Its a specific kind of brush. I personally have the Paddle Denman brush and love it just as good..but a lot of people have the red and white styling one...
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by Emartini04 15th November 2010, 6:14 pm

I can not live without:

Water
Trader Joes's Nourish and Spa Conditioner
Extra Virgin Coconut Oil
Trader Joe's Extra Virgin Olive Oil
Jane Carter's Nourish and Shine
Emartini04
Emartini04

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next