CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help!

2 posters

Go down

Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help! Empty Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help!

Post by Kez 17th September 2010, 7:29 am

Hey Curly ladies,

Can I have some advise please? I am transisitong out of an Alkaline Perm (chose against tradtionial realxer - but still much straighter ends) and im looking to work out a decent regimen for washing, co-washing, treatments etc.

It seems I dont have enough days to wash and co-wash etc in a week lol.

I used to wash hair once a week as my hair is dry and porous - but i realise with the right things, more could help!

Now, how often do you do do a 'normal' wash? how often do you Clarify to remove build-up?, How often do you Co-Wash and how often to you do treatments, at this rate i will be washing everyday!

Also, I work out about 4-5times a week and have read I should be doing some type of washing or something as Swaets bad for my hair (didnt know that), should I use workout days as co-wash days? And do I have to wash everytime, really or could I miss maybe one day here and there - helllllppppp!

I dont know what to do and when really! And how many times I should be doing it...?

Any suggestions?

Thanks ladies xxx
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help! Empty Re: Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help!

Post by Nessa101 17th September 2010, 5:24 pm

I wash and condition my hair once a week with giovanni deep moisture shampoo to remove buildup since I spray my hair with my spray bottle which contains coconut oil, HHEH condidtioner, and my moisturizer. I tried co-washing and didn't really like it. Maybe i'll try and do it again in the summer scratch I also do a protein treatment once a week since my hair gets dry and brittle easily. Washing just really depends on how much build-up you get in your hair, but since your working out I would suggest you cowash on your workout days. Theres no set amount of time for you to wash your hair just fit it around your routine. I wash my hair on weekends because thats the only time I have. HTH! Very Happy
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help! Empty Re: Stuck with when to do what with Regimen - pls help!

Post by Kez 17th September 2010, 5:34 pm

Thanks Nessa,
Useful, I was thinking cowash on w/o days too, makes sense and then full on go at weekends ... Thanks for advice xx
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Post by Nessa101 17th September 2010, 8:51 pm

your welcome! Very Happy
Nessa101
Nessa101

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down