CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Feeling Stuck

3 posters

Go down

Feeling Stuck Empty Feeling Stuck

Post by molove87 8th October 2010, 7:50 am

I'm sitting here at 6:30 in the morning thinking.. I feel stuck, like I don't know what comes next in my life. This post has no true meaning, I just wanted to vent right now. I've been a struggling college student just trying to make it out, and I keep running into financial problems, which only slows down the education process. I guess I'm just curious for ladies older than me, or maybe those in my peer group who can relate on what to do on not feeling this way. I stay positive for the most part because I have the determination and drive that I need to finish. Sometimes thoughts creep in my head about my timing and I feel left behind. I see my high school friends graduating, and I feel like I should be somewhere around that area in my life but I'm not.. I know not everyone has the same struggles in life, but I can't help but feel a certain way. Feeling stuck to me is the worst feeling because I can't branch out, or move around. I feel like I should be preparing myself for the next chapter of my life but I'm still stuck being a college student *SIGH* ANY WORDS OF ENCOURAGEMENT OR WISDOM OUT THERE?
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Feeling Stuck Empty Re: Feeling Stuck

Post by crvng4mr 8th October 2010, 11:05 am

Moe

Your being "stuck" is preparing you for the next step in your life. Most people don't have a straight road to their destination. Most of the times the road is curved or gives you no immediate direction and sometimes you come to a fork, not knowing which way to go. Be encouraged that God has allowed you these lessons so that later in life you will know.

I truly believe everything happens for a reason and our job is to figure out what we should learn from it. I hope that helps and keep moving forward even if you have to push.
crvng4mr
crvng4mr

Back to top Go down

Feeling Stuck Empty Not Stuck To Stay

Post by Hillerie Camille 8th October 2010, 6:30 pm

Molove87, baby girl, please let me tell you it get's better. I was in your same position when I was in college. I was always financially strapped, and often felt alone and uninspired. I had to sit out a semester (turned into four years) because of my finances. During the four years I was out of school I worked, then I decided to go back and finish my degree. By this time, everyone I knew before had long since graduated, and I was "way" older than everyone in school when I returned. Someitmes I looked at other people and decided they were ahead of me. I didn't stop though. I was more financially strapped than ever, I eventually lost my car, faced eviction several times, and never had a phone, cable, or shopping sprees. I kept on keeping on. Many many times, I questioned my timing, and wondered if I made the right decision going back to school. I graduated, got a great job, traveled to exotic locations, and found the love of my life all because I didn't give up.

It WILL get better. You have to experience where you are now, so you'll appreciate everything you'll have later. What everyone else is doing may look better than what you have going on, but you never know their "real" situation. Be careful of losing your focus, because depression can creep up and cripple you. You're in a learning stage, make the most of it. You will be all right.
Hillerie Camille
Hillerie Camille

http://hilleriecamille.com

Back to top Go down

Post by molove87 8th October 2010, 7:01 pm

I really thank you ladies for the encouraging words, it was what I needed to hear. Lately I've been feeling like I'm carrying the weight of the world on my shoulders but I know it will all work out for the best. I needed to vent, and I'm glad you all responded.
molove87
molove87

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down