CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil?

2 posters

Go down

Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil? Empty Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil?

Post by Blackdoll83 2nd February 2010, 9:48 pm

Hey ladies,
So i just bc'd yesterday!! whoohoo! and I went to the supermarket to purchace olive oil. I actually brought home just100% pure olivel oil which says it has a mix of refined olive oils and virgin olive oils. I was looking at videos to see how to apply it etc. and i noticed the ladies pretty much have extra virgin olive oil. Does it make a difference if i use the one i have or do i HAVE to use Extra vigin olive oil to moisturize? Feedback greatly appreiciated. Thanks!
Blackdoll83
Blackdoll83

Back to top Go down

Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil? Empty Re: Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil?

Post by ktoliver5303 3rd February 2010, 7:23 am

I use pure olive oil. I have used Extra Virgin Olive oil once and I didnt see a major difference. Cator Oil is thicker I also use that.
ktoliver5303
ktoliver5303

Back to top Go down

Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil? Empty Re: Pure olive oil vs. extra virgin olive oil?

Post by Blackdoll83 3rd February 2010, 10:29 am

thanks ktoliver5303
Blackdoll83
Blackdoll83

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down