CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone used... Proclaim, Lusters Pink & Black & Sassy..?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone used... Proclaim, Lusters Pink & Black & Sassy..? Empty Anyone used... Proclaim, Lusters Pink & Black & Sassy..?

Post by Kez 15th September 2010, 9:52 am

Hey ladies,

Im struggling to find a lot of the recommended products as im in the UK in an area where there seems to be little supply of Afro Hair products, despite quite a large black community . .though most tend to look as though they have weaves...so could be why?? I dont know.
So instead im searching the net, bust most products are still hard to find or have extortionate shipping costs :-(

Has anyone heard of and used priducts from the following ranges...
Proclaim, Lusters Pink and Black & Sassy - my main aim is finding a decent hold product for Braid outs, as they dont hold half as good as my two strand twist knots. . . :-(

If you have used any of the above, if so what and was it any good??

Many thanks,

Kez xxx
Kez
Kez

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=537223131

Back to top Go down

Anyone used... Proclaim, Lusters Pink & Black & Sassy..? Empty Re: Anyone used... Proclaim, Lusters Pink & Black & Sassy..?

Post by CA*Nappy 17th September 2010, 12:16 am

I have only use and been happy with Proclaim mild relaxer, neutralizing shampoo and their oil. Their cholesterol and conditiioner are horrible.

Lusters Pink oil lotion is very oily and crappy. I think it has Petroluam and or Mineral Oil. I only saw for the first time in a large BSS the Black & Sassy line, didn't have a chance to really read their ingredients though.

CA*Nappy

Back to top Go down