CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Proclaim products - conditioner

Go down

Proclaim products - conditioner Empty Proclaim products - conditioner

Post by Cygnet 28th November 2009, 12:07 am

In the course of spending considerable time in her company over the last couple days, I noticed that my favorite aunt's hair, which she had done up in two corn rowed braids either side of her head, is about halfway down her back. Her natural texture is curly, probably somewhere in the tight 3's, but she has permed about twice a year for a long time. In the course of our conversation about this, she mentioned the use of a product from a line called Proclaim. There is a relaxer in the product ine, but the product she raved about was the conditioner, which she uses as a leave-in. She says that her hair is normally resistant to the chemicals and that she normally has to leave them in for much longer than recommended in order to get her hair to straighten to her satisfaction; but since starting the regular use of this product, her hair responds much better to the chemicals, and it now looks and feels better after the process than it ever did before she started using this product. She buys hers from the local Sally's. Is anyone else out there familiar with this product? I'd like to hear what you have experienced with it.

Cygnet

Back to top Go down