CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ready for natural!!!

2 posters

Go down

Ready for natural!!! Empty Ready for natural!!!

Post by txmama34 14th September 2010, 6:05 pm

I hope this is the right section to post this...
hello all!!! My name is Tanya i currently love in Texas and I am ready to start the natural process...as of today i havent had a relaxer in about 3 months. Im starting to notice some breakage (which I read to expect)...are there any products that can be used on my hair to give it moisture and prevent breakage? I have tried to use some products but find that they dry my hair out more!

txmama34

Back to top Go down

Ready for natural!!! Empty Re: Ready for natural!!!

Post by curlybarbi48 14th September 2010, 8:53 pm

Hi Txmama34. You should probably post your comment in the "Transitioning" section since you are still transitioning to get transitioning advice. As for a moisturizer, while I was transitioning, I used Cantu Shea butter Moisturizer, found at Wal-Mart or Target. Now, I use Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 miracle creme. It's really good and makes my hair super soft and moisturized.

Good luck with your transition.
curlybarbi48
curlybarbi48

Location : I'm from Columbia, SC, but currently reside in Bartlett, TN

Back to top Go down

Post by txmama34 15th September 2010, 4:59 pm

curlybarbi48 wrote:Hi Txmama34. You should probably post your comment in the "Transitioning" section since you are still transitioning to get transitioning advice. As for a moisturizer, while I was transitioning, I used Cantu Shea butter Moisturizer, found at Wal-Mart or Target. Now, I use Hawaiian Silky 14 in 1 miracle creme. It's really good and makes my hair super soft and moisturized.

Good luck with your transition.

Thanks i will post there!

txmama34

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down