CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair...

+4
lumii
BajanPrincess82
Lynnieluve
wwestNDNbeautyy
8 posters

Go down

The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair... Empty The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair...

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 11th September 2010, 7:27 pm

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to share a segment of my blog with you all. I will be interviewing various men and the topic of discussion will be natural hair.

Every wondered what they were really thinking? Follow my blog. ConfessionsofaBlogVixen.com or if you simply would like to some eye candy....

Last edited by wwestNDNbeautyy on 11th September 2010, 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair... Empty Re: The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair...

Post by Lynnieluve 11th September 2010, 7:36 pm

I love your videos!!! Congratulations again on making YouTube partner!!!
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair... Empty Re: The Interview: What Men Think About Women w/ Natural Hair...

Post by BajanPrincess82 11th September 2010, 8:42 pm

I know my husband all the men I've ever dealt with (been natural all my life) loved it, but I'll check your blog out!
BajanPrincess82
BajanPrincess82

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 14th September 2010, 6:39 pm

The first interview has been posted. Ladies tell me what you think!
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by lumii 15th September 2010, 9:43 am

Very interesting.. btw I'm following your blog Very Happy
lumii
lumii

Back to top Go down

Post by fanmnatirel 15th September 2010, 2:22 pm

hmmm... interesting and funny!
He seems to have a serious problem with lacefront though...lmao.

I honestly still think that men do not necessarily have a problem with natural hair...i think some just don't like short hair...that's just my opinion. Who would hate a bad ass fro?!?

Unfortunately, for someone who'd like to get married one day, their opinion does matter.

I always say that i'm glad went natural while i'm still single because that way, if a man finds me with my natural hair and still comes and talks to me...then you can't ask me to change it!

But yeah, i'd like to hear from a man that doesnt like it and his reasons...

Good job!
fanmnatirel
fanmnatirel

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 16th September 2010, 5:01 pm

thanks ladies!
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 21st September 2010, 12:09 am

A new interview is going up tomorrow (Tuesday)!

www.confessionsofablogvixen.com

Check out what a natural man has to say about natural women....it may surprise you.
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Thetruthisoutthere 21st September 2010, 4:46 pm

I don't think my DH likes my natural hair. Maybe it's the length.
Thetruthisoutthere
Thetruthisoutthere

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 21st September 2010, 5:00 pm

im gonna start opening up the interviews to my readers. maybe you want to find out what your guy thinks of natural hair. ask him to be interviewed.
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 21st September 2010, 7:51 pm

I been keeping up with your blog. i love the interviews.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 28th September 2010, 6:35 pm

Thanks. Can't say the same for the ladies on LHCF. lol. It's crazy over there.
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 28th September 2010, 6:40 pm

wwestNDNbeautyy wrote:Thanks. Can't say the same for the ladies on LHCF. lol. It's crazy over there.

They don't like it?

I find it extremely interesting. It's great to hear things straight from the horse's mouth and not just assume we know what men like.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th September 2010, 6:43 pm

I have not joined that one, should I not?
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th September 2010, 6:44 pm

tiashaunteé wrote:
wwestNDNbeautyy wrote:Thanks. Can't say the same for the ladies on LHCF. lol. It's crazy over there.

They don't like it?

I find it extremely interesting. It's great to hear things straight from the horse's mouth and not just assume we know what men like.

I agree with Tia,
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 28th September 2010, 6:47 pm

The comments on my blog are pretty much a mild version of what they have been saying on the forum. I've had to turn on comment moderation due to the off topic responses that have resulted. Check out the interview with Nafiys.
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by CrissyQ 28th September 2010, 6:49 pm

Yeah I saw that one, wow i did not know it was that serious. SMH, cant we all just get alone, LOL everyone has their opinion.
CrissyQ
CrissyQ

Back to top Go down

Post by tiashaunteé 28th September 2010, 6:52 pm

wwestNDNbeautyy wrote:The comments on my blog are pretty much a mild version of what they have been saying on the forum. I've had to turn on comment moderation due to the off topic responses that have resulted. Check out the interview with Nafiys.

wow....I have nothing nice to say about the harsher commenters so I will just leave it alone.

Keep up that series - I think it's great.
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wwestNDNbeautyy 28th September 2010, 6:58 pm

thanks ladies!
wwestNDNbeautyy
wwestNDNbeautyy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down