CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How do you know when to buy new scissors?

2 posters

Go down

How do you know when to buy new scissors? Empty How do you know when to buy new scissors?

Post by Curlock Holmes 9th September 2010, 2:53 pm

I've had my pair for 1-2 years (I can't remember exactly when I bought them). To me they still seem to be sharp, but sometimes I see little white dots at the ends of my hair, and even though I baby my hair I still seem to get split ends. I don't know if these things are caused by dryness or needing new scissors. I know a lot of ladies here trim their own hair, so when do you know it's time to invest in a new pair?
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

How do you know when to buy new scissors? Empty Re: How do you know when to buy new scissors?

Post by JazmineB 10th September 2010, 7:05 am

well i bought some $15 conair ones from target and took them to supercuts so they could use the brand new ones i just bought, and the lady pretty much rejected them and said theirs was better because they sharpen them all the time. she said the ones i had would become dull very soon and i would only be able to use them a few times.
I personally don't know about scissors, but according to her, yours are probably way too old.
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

How do you know when to buy new scissors? Empty Re: How do you know when to buy new scissors?

Post by Curlock Holmes 11th September 2010, 1:57 am

Hmm. Okay, then I'll definitely go get a new pair then. Thanks!
Curlock Holmes
Curlock Holmes

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 11th September 2010, 6:35 am

your welcome! i hope your split ends go away!
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down