CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

this should probably go on the products board..

+2
popsbaby
Karyn
6 posters

Go down

this should probably go on the products board.. Empty this should probably go on the products board..

Post by Karyn 6th September 2010, 6:58 pm

recommend me a good leave-in and dc with no cones. please? now that school is starting up, i don't wanna have to keep on mixing crap so that my hair will be moisturized [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]. i'd prefer it to be available on ground.

thanks in advance.
Karyn
Karyn

Back to top Go down

this should probably go on the products board.. Empty Re: this should probably go on the products board..

Post by popsbaby 6th September 2010, 8:26 pm

Yes to Cucmbers or Shea Moisture Restorative Treatment
popsbaby
popsbaby

Back to top Go down

this should probably go on the products board.. Empty Re: this should probably go on the products board..

Post by ... 6th September 2010, 9:27 pm

I here the Jessicurl Weekly Deep Conditioning Treatment is good as a DC and a leave-in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Naturally Esq 6th September 2010, 9:59 pm

I recommend: Giovanni Direct Leave In and for DC: Giovanni Smooth as Silk Deeper Moisture Conditioner and/or Giovanni Nutrafix Hair Reconstructor.
Naturally Esq
Naturally Esq

Back to top Go down

Post by dyamonds10 6th September 2010, 10:19 pm

I recommend KCKT for leave in, and for dc....hmmm idk because I mostly use is natural foods to dc. I do dc on occassion with TJ nourish spa and oils
dyamonds10
dyamonds10

http://www.simplylove-leigh.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 7th September 2010, 1:55 pm

I second the Giovanni SAS as a DC. I mix mine with coconut oil, honey, and essential oils and sit for 2 hours. For a leave-in, KCKT until I find something different or better.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down