CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Perfect detangling combo!

3 posters

Go down

Perfect detangling combo! Empty Perfect detangling combo!

Post by blondie 29th August 2010, 9:18 pm

Since I started using both the Ouidad double detangler along with the Tangle Teezer, I have virtually NO tangles! With the Ouidad, I would grab a section and start at the bottom, then comb through. Detangling my whole head onlyh took a few minutes, but since I've been using both, I don't need to start at the bottom or do it by sections. I just start from the root and comb....the main thing now is getting out the shed hair. I love these things!!
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Perfect detangling combo! Empty Re: Perfect detangling combo!

Post by curlybarbi48 29th August 2010, 11:52 pm

Thanks, Blondie! I am looking for a good detangling comb. As my gets longer, it seems be even more tangled. I was contemplating buying the Quidad double detangler, but wasn't sure I wanted to invest that much money into a comb. I've never heard of the Tangle Teezer, but I will be doing some research. Thanks for the post!
curlybarbi48
curlybarbi48

Location : I'm from Columbia, SC, but currently reside in Bartlett, TN

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 30th August 2010, 3:17 pm

I already have the ouidad comb and I've been contemplating getting that tangle teezer. Detangling my hair is such a chore and to top it off.....I'm tender headed too! How often do you detangle Blondie?
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by blondie 30th August 2010, 9:49 pm

Whenever I wash my hair I comb through it. The Tangle Teezer also works like a Denman for me by helping the hair return to it's natural clumps. I used to take me about 5 or 6 minutes to detangle, now it's only a minute or 2, depending on how long it's been since I washed (how much shed hair I have).
blondie
blondie

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down