CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

2 posters

Go down

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Empty Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

Post by earynnm 29th August 2010, 1:55 am

Ok so im in high school and i buy my own hair care products so i couldnt get the whole line. So i just got the conditioner and curl-definer. I love my suave shampoo so imma just use that but imma keep yall posted on how my hair feels about the hair milk ! Smile
earynnm
earynnm

Back to top Go down

Carol's Daughter Hair Milk Empty Re: Carol's Daughter Hair Milk

Post by earynnm 30th August 2010, 3:08 am

GUYS OMG THIS IS A MUST HAVE ITS AWESOME!!!!!! IT DOES EVERYTHING IT SAYS IT WILL!!! HAHA!!!
earynnm
earynnm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeya 30th August 2010, 5:20 pm

I've been eyeing CD's Hair Milk but wasn't sure if it was worth the $$. How did you use it and what changes in your hair did you notice?

Thanks!
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by earynnm 30th August 2010, 6:00 pm

Well in the shower i used Suave proffesionals shampoo then i used the CD conditioner and i let it sit for a couple of minutes(i massaged it in reall well and finger combed my hair)then i rinsed. Then i applied the curl definer and continued to finger combed my hair. It actually detangled my hair really well(i know i still need to go back in there with a comb though lol)but so well i could comb it out dry with very minimal loss of hair and tugging of the hair !XD lol.. My hair is ultra soft even 2 hand fulls that i normally use of my suave conditioner couldnt have made it this soft, and that suave makes my hair pretty darn soft. Normally to keep my curls- defined when they're dry i have to put some gel in it but the curl definer does its job well. I'd still put some gel in it because i like the more wet look but this is a nice wash and go and i'd put this hair into a fro-hawk (as soon as i learn how still working on that lol)...I was skeptical at first but due to the cost i'd indulge in this stuff everyonce in a while but if it were cheaper i'd buy 10 bottles right now. It'll make giving that $42.80 away a lot easier next time lol
earynnm
earynnm

Back to top Go down

Post by Takeya 30th August 2010, 6:10 pm

Wow...ok I think I might have to try this! My hair holds it's curl pretty well but anything that enhances it and keeps it soft is a winner in my book! I wonder if it works well with Mixed Chicks...

Thanks for the response!
Takeya
Takeya

http://www.justtakeya.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by earynnm 30th August 2010, 6:15 pm

No Problem XD
earynnm
earynnm

Back to top Go down