CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Correlation between skin and natural hair

3 posters

Go down

Correlation between skin and natural hair Empty Correlation between skin and natural hair

Post by latoya1908 12th August 2010, 4:30 pm

I keep seeing naturals talk about how clean and clear their skin is? Is it the products they're using now that they're natural? How does this correlate with their skin?
latoya1908
latoya1908

Back to top Go down

Correlation between skin and natural hair Empty Re: Correlation between skin and natural hair

Post by mstokes2008 12th August 2010, 4:35 pm

That's an interesting thought. I've noticed that when some curlies decide to go natural in goes hand in hand with other parts of their life (ie things they eat, exercise and products they use body/face wise) For myself, when I went natural, I stopped using commercial products for my face (I've always had bad acne and have been on a never ending search for the perfect product) but I began using 100% african black soap, and it's amazing how much it's cleared my skin up.
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Correlation between skin and natural hair Empty Re: Correlation between skin and natural hair

Post by Morshaye 13th August 2010, 1:45 am

I agree with Mstokes. I think that a lot of natural women start to take better care of themselves as a whole, when learning how to care for their hair. I find that the women that have been experiencing acne post going natural, has been because product is getting on their faces. That happens to me. If I sleep without my bonnet one night, my face will be mad at me for days. I don't know how some women are able to sleep just on a satin pillowcase, without a bonnet. I wish I could do it; but I learned the hard way that I can't.
Morshaye
Morshaye

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down