CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

your natural hair

5 posters

Go down

your natural hair Empty your natural hair

Post by sdlovette 4th August 2010, 10:40 am

Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Question?

What do you love best about being natural?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Personally, I love everything about my hair, BUT most of all the versitility! I origianlly went natural because I wanted healthy thick hair. That is not say that I beleive that you can not have healthy chemically altered hair. However, for me my hair is healthier and thicker in its natural state. The ONE thing I do hate about my natual hair is the SHRINKAGE. As soon as I can master that, it'll be perfect! How about you?

http://www.natural-lovetteorleavette.com/
sdlovette
sdlovette

Back to top Go down

your natural hair Empty Re: your natural hair

Post by MS. FAJA 4th August 2010, 12:39 pm

I JUS BC'D BUT I LOVE THAT MY HAIR NOW HAS TEXTURE. MY RELAXED HAIR WAS STRAIGHT, HAD NO LIFE AND WOULD NEVER HOLD CURLS. NOW MY LITTLE COILS ARE POPPIN!!! I LOVE IT.
MS. FAJA
MS. FAJA

https://www.facebook.com/missfaja

Back to top Go down

Post by laleepop14 6th August 2010, 5:38 pm

I love that if a night that I get lazy and forget to style my hair I can wake up in the morning, spritz my edges and brush it up into a puff and go about my day...Sometimes it only takes me 2 minutes to do my hair...I guess that would be considered versatility.

I also love that it brings out all my natural features more too!! I never noticed certain features as much as I do now until I was natural. Just being who I was born as is a great feeling also about being natural. Knowing I can go out in the rain and my hair wont be a mess. The list goes on and on and on!!!
laleepop14
laleepop14

Back to top Go down

Post by mverde3 6th August 2010, 7:55 pm

The versatility ! I can enjoy the humidity, the rain, everything. Never having to worry about what looks good on me because my natural hair was made for me Smile
mverde3
mverde3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunshyne 13th August 2010, 12:10 pm

I'd have to agree...I love the versatility. I also love how easy it is to style...I can do a wash n go...spritz it or anything...its so easy to manage.
Sunshyne
Sunshyne

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down