CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Product Hard to Find

+2
cutie_curli
naturalgirl
6 posters

Go down

Product Hard to Find Empty Product Hard to Find

Post by naturalgirl 29th July 2010, 11:50 am

I can't believe how hard it is for me to find the Kinky Curly Knot Today product. Can someone tell me where they purchased their product from? [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

naturalgirl

Back to top Go down

Product Hard to Find Empty Re: Product Hard to Find

Post by cutie_curli 29th July 2010, 12:00 pm

I get mine from whole foods but I heard target is supposed to be carrying this product too. Or you could always order online.

cutie_curli

Back to top Go down

Post by ... 29th July 2010, 12:01 pm

I usually get mine from Whole Foods Market or Target. You can also just go to their official website (www.kinky-curly.com) and find a store near you that sells their products.

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalgirl 29th July 2010, 12:52 pm

cutie_curli wrote:I get mine from whole foods but I heard target is supposed to be carrying this product too. Or you could always order online.

I have tried the Targets here in SC and can't find it no where. I guess I need to just go to their site.

naturalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalgirl 29th July 2010, 12:55 pm

SummerRuby wrote:I usually get mine from Whole Foods Market or Target. You can also just go to their official website (www.kinky-curly.com) and find a store near you that sells their products.

I just went to the site, and the shipping charges are $8.00 [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

naturalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by LadyMika 29th July 2010, 12:57 pm

You can try Ricky's NYC. Another member the site ordered the Knot Today from there, and paid dirt cheap shipping for it.
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalgirl 29th July 2010, 1:06 pm

LadyMika wrote:You can try Ricky's NYC. Another member the site ordered the Knot Today from there, and paid dirt cheap shipping for it.

Thank you!!!

I can say the sisters on this site is very helpful.

naturalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalgirl 30th July 2010, 1:10 pm

cutie_curli wrote:I get mine from whole foods but I heard target is supposed to be carrying this product too. Or you could always order online.

Just wanted to let you all know after searching, searching, searching, did I say searching [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] I finally found the KCKT locally. The price was $15.00, but that wasn't bad because the lowest shipping charges that I did find was $7.00+. I can't wait to try making the kimmay leave in mixture. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

naturalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by WhosThatRedHead 30th July 2010, 1:23 pm

Guess I'm a little too late??? lol. I get mine from Whole Foods
WhosThatRedHead
WhosThatRedHead

Back to top Go down

Post by naturalgirl 30th July 2010, 4:21 pm

WhosThatRedHead wrote:Guess I'm a little too late??? lol. I get mine from Whole Foods

LOL, that's ok.

I tried the Target stores here and they did not have any. We don't have a Whole Food store here in SC.

I hope I like the KCKT and if so, I know exactly where I can get the product. The place that sells it here is about 10 minutes from my job. I could not believe it was so close to my job and yes I went this morning and picked it up. I did not want to wait until the end of the day. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

naturalgirl

Back to top Go down

Post by rayray19 2nd August 2010, 8:40 pm

SC does have a Whole Foods its in Mt.pleasant, and one is in greenville, and columbia i live in charleston so I go to Mt Pleaseant
rayray19
rayray19

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down