CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Leave-In Under Bee Mine?

2 posters

Go down

Leave-In Under Bee Mine? Empty Leave-In Under Bee Mine?

Post by BlakButterfli 28th July 2010, 11:09 am

Hey ladies. I fell in love with the Bee Mine Curly Butter this weekend at a natural hair event (shout-out to 3 Sisters Beauty Supply in Plano, TX!).

Now, I'm having a few second thoughts about it...

...in the store, when I used the tester, I got a nice little twist formed when I tested the product on my hair. So, on Monday, I went home and DC'd my hair and used only the Curly Butter on it for a twist-out (my standard style) the next day. I sealed my hair with coconut oil and went to bed.

Now, I'm not sure if it's the Curly Butter or the coconut oil (this was my first time using it) but my hair is not as soft as it should be in the morning when I'm taking my twists down. And, the knots on my ends are more knotty, if that makes sense.

Could it be the coconut oil or do I just need a better leave-in under the Curly Butter? I tried Shea Moisture's Raw Shea Restorative Conditioner (from Target) which says it can be used as a leave-in, but my hair still feels knotty in the morning. It could be that stuff too - the Deep Treatment Masque from them works great on me, but the conditioner has not always been nice to my hair.

I know this is long, so thanks for any feedback!
BlakButterfli
BlakButterfli

Back to top Go down

Leave-In Under Bee Mine? Empty Re: Leave-In Under Bee Mine?

Post by jlowman1 28th July 2010, 12:33 pm

I normally use the Bee Mine Luscious Balanced Cream Moisturizer under the Curly Butter and it leaves my hair soft. I've also used KBB Hair Milk and Tresemme Naturals Conditioner under it and it was fine. Hope this helps!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down