CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Sore and frustrating experience.

2 posters

Go down

Sore and frustrating experience. Empty Sore and frustrating experience.

Post by amyleia 22nd July 2010, 1:35 am

I just thought i should share this experience tht happened to me. On tuesday,i went by one of my cousin who braids hair really well and told her tht i wanted it braided in kanekalon (im in transitioning stage). So before she started i told her plz do not braid tight which she still did and on top of tht she kept on tellin me you really need to put some thing in your hair to soften it and here i was thinkin she was tlkin about some hair grease or moisturizer or something she said "i dont have any relaxer here" i was like " i dont want to put anymore chemicals in my hair" but i dont think she got tht message. Then i told like 3 more times when she was plaiting my hair not to do it tight and i think tht jus made her do it tighter. By the time i was finished, the skin on my face was pulled so far back and my scalp was so sore. I was so frustrated. Then like an hour later i went by my bf's house and his mother was like "omg your hair is pulling so tight" and then convinced me to take the braids off and even when i was taking them off it still hurt.Even now my scalp is still sore and have hair bumps tht hurt like hell when i touch them. So i also wanted to know what you guys would have done in my situation and share your thoughts on my experience.
amyleia
amyleia

Back to top Go down

Sore and frustrating experience. Empty Re: Sore and frustrating experience.

Post by HappyCurly 22nd July 2010, 10:50 am

i don't know what i would have done while it was being braided. i do know that i am glad you took those things out instead of sleeping with them in!!!

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down