CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Breakups and Natural hair

2 posters

Go down

Breakups and Natural hair Empty Breakups and Natural hair

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 18th July 2010, 10:00 am

So yesterday I just got dumped and the weirdest thought popped into my mind. "Well at least you can focus back on growing out your hair." lol I at first thought it was kind of silly, but now that I think about it the thought really just means. Well at least you can focus back on you. Most breakups for other girls result to them dying their hair, or cutting it. I hope I never go that extreme and damage my hair. How about you girls? Has a breakup affected your relationship with your natural hair yet?
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Breakups and Natural hair Empty Re: Breakups and Natural hair

Post by Ebbz 18th July 2010, 10:17 am

I think my natural hair (4 days old) has strengthened my relationship. I love myself enough now to be comfortable with loving someone else and I don't feel like I need him around as much, which makes him feel better, because he has a lot of siblings and likes to be by himself and the differences were putting a strain on our relationship.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by deeply_rooted_chick 18th July 2010, 10:44 am

It is interesting trying to find a balance between two different people's personalities.
deeply_rooted_chick
deeply_rooted_chick

Back to top Go down

Post by Ebbz 18th July 2010, 2:36 pm

It is but I don't think someone's hair should ever affect their relationship in such a way that it ends. If that happens, then in my opinion, it's a good thing it did, because it wasn't mean't to be. The person you are supposed to be with will love you regardless of your hair. They will see you for YOU, the person you are on the inside and out, not just what's on your head.
Ebbz
Ebbz

https://www.facebook.com/ekragin or www.twitter.com/TRUELIFE_ebbz

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down