CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion

5 posters

Go down

Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion Empty Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion

Post by FrouLaLa 14th November 2009, 8:26 pm

I have the following for swap for comparable value:

Dabur Amla Oil, 10.14 oz - New -
Dabur Amla Oil, 6.76 oz - New -
Bioinfusion Olive Oil Deep Conditioning Treatment, 12 oz - 95% left -
Carol's Daughter Essential Serum Face Oil, .5 oz for oily skin - 85% left
Burts Bees Avocado Butter Pre Shampoo Treatment, 4.34 oz 50% full -

If you would rather buy than swap, we can work something out as well. Thanks!

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion Empty Re: Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion

Post by Intelligentbeauty 15th November 2009, 8:30 am

I think I would like to try the serum face oil and maybe that pre shampoo treatment. If we were to swap, what would you want?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion Empty Re: Amla Oil, Carols Daughter, Burts Bees, Bioinfusion

Post by FrouLaLa 15th November 2009, 3:32 pm

What do you have? I have been wanting to try Cantu Shea Butter, SAMY curl defining creme, Aubrey Organics Honeysuckle Rose. I'd be interested in any deep condish, just let me know!

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 17th November 2009, 12:40 am

Ok so I read the ingredients on the Burt's and I think I will pass. Glycerin is the first ingredient and has protein. Sorry
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by farenmonique 17th November 2009, 11:21 am

Hi Froulala,

I'm interested in the Amla oil/ Biofusion Olive Oil. I have a jar Cantu Shea Butter that I used once.

farenmonique

Back to top Go down

Post by FrouLaLa 17th November 2009, 4:05 pm

Hi Farenmonique,

I would love to swap! The Bioinfusion has a creme consistency. You can find it on walgreens.com I would gladly swap this for the Cantu. You can message me if you are still interested.

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by FrouLaLa 22nd November 2009, 11:41 pm

I still have all the items listed for swapping if anyone is interested!

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd November 2009, 1:55 am

Ok, I am back to you again. lol
Why didn't you like the bioinfusion olive oil?
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by FrouLaLa 23rd November 2009, 2:56 am

LOL... It just didnt make my hair super soft, as I expect from a deep condish...nothing wow for me.

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by Intelligentbeauty 23rd November 2009, 3:02 am

Ok so I will like to swap my sweet AO HSR shampoo for your Bioinfusion olive oil deep condish tx. Is that ok? Or are you looking for something else?
Oh and it is also 95% full.
Intelligentbeauty
Intelligentbeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by FrouLaLa 23rd November 2009, 12:29 pm

That would be great! PM me your address and I will mail it out ASAP. I will PM my address you right now...

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by sunkissed2 3rd December 2009, 9:19 pm

Hey I love Carol's Daughter Essential Serum Face Oil, .5 oz for oily skin ...what would you like to swap for it or how much would you charge?
sunkissed2
sunkissed2

Back to top Go down

Post by FrouLaLa 3rd December 2009, 11:46 pm

Hi Sunkissed2! I should note that I bought the Carol's Daughter from her store a while back, so the labeling is different, but still good! What do you have to swap? Let me know what you are willing to exchange..I am a PJ so I am open! If you just want to buy it, $5.50 would cover it and include shipping

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by Tmochava 4th December 2009, 12:54 am

What is the purpose of the Amla Oil?
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Post by FrouLaLa 4th December 2009, 12:59 am

Here is info from www.mehndiskinart.com "Amla oil provides a protective coating and makes your hair shiny. A good oil massage also helps stimulate blood circulation and promotes hair growth.

To get back the bounce in your hair after a long day fighting dust and grime, give it a good oil massage at night. This conditions the hair and also enhances its shine."
I add Amla powder when I henna for conditioning purposes. The oil has a strong herbal smell.

FrouLaLa

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down