CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter

2 posters

Go down

Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter Empty Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter

Post by Natural&Free 27th October 2010, 1:28 pm

Hello, I am swapping my herbal essence hello hydration(It is 98% full) for Giovanni direct leave in conditioner or carol's daughter healthy hair butter which I love! If you have mimosa hair honey I would swap for that too. I want to try it. If you don't have any of the products I listed, let me know of any product you have from the Giovanni or Carol's Daughter line and how full it is. I just bought HH to try it out and unfortunately I'm not feeling it. My hair is already soft and HH makes my hair way too soft and stringy. Let me know if you want to trade. HH might work better for you than it does for me.Thanks! I love you

Last edited by Natural&Free on 5th January 2011, 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Natural&Free

Back to top Go down

Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter Empty Giovanna Smooth as Silk Shampoo

Post by afrikaanjasmine 18th November 2010, 9:35 pm

I have the BIG bottle (35.5 oz) of Giovanni shampoo.It just didn't seem to work well on my hair. I'm willing to swap for the HH if you're still intereted.I'm curious to see if it may work well on my hair.
afrikaanjasmine
afrikaanjasmine

Back to top Go down

Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter Empty Re: Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter

Post by Natural&Free 19th November 2010, 1:03 am

Okay. I have that conditioner, but I never tried the shampoo. Its a deal then! I will send you info via email.

Natural&Free

Back to top Go down

Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter Empty Re: Swapping Hello Hydration for Giovanni or Carols Daughter

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down