CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

product purchase advice

3 posters

Go down

product purchase advice Empty product purchase advice

Post by thetiffany 8th July 2010, 2:03 pm

so i am torn between buying miss jessie curly pudding or kinky curly custard. it seems that i find more info and reviews i miss jessies, kinky curly seems like its just as good but i find more info on miss jessies. i also want to try the knot today conditioner from kinky curly.

curently, i use products that i had from when i pressed my hair. i have the pantene line, cantu shea butter, and i just bought some coconut oil conditioer.

which products do you ladies recommend? im leaning towards the kinky curly, only because i want the knot today along with the custard. maybe i will try the smaller 8oz of miss jessies? what would yall do?
thetiffany
thetiffany

http://embracingmycurly.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

product purchase advice Empty Re: product purchase advice

Post by NaturalNiecy 8th July 2010, 2:07 pm

Hello, I too have been researching these two products. I have read a lot of mixed reviews on both, but it seems that a lot of people like the Kinky Curly more than Miss Jessies. I have seen a lot of positive feedback on the Knot Today, so I would go with the KCCC and the Knot Today.

Whichever you try, post your results, so I can decide which one to purchase...lol. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NaturalNiecy
NaturalNiecy

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 8th July 2010, 2:56 pm

I would say purchase a sample of the Miss Jessie's. Her prices are ridiculous for the size of the product and the ingredients (mineral oil and parabens). I would hate for you to buy such a large jar and not like it. I purchased my samples from RickysNYC.com. They have $3 flat rate UPS shipping which is not bad at all.

Kinky Curly didnt work for me when I first BCed. Im gonna revisit it in a couple months to see how it looks on my longer hair but I would definitely buy it over Miss Jessie's. Its a more natural product and you will feel ten times better about the all natural ingredients. The 8 oz at Ricky's is about $18.

As @naturalniecy said, please post your results on whichever you decide to try.
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by thetiffany 8th July 2010, 5:38 pm

thanks ladies....
thetiffany
thetiffany

Back to top Go down

Post by thetiffany 8th July 2010, 7:30 pm

so i bought the KCCC. i ordered from rickysnyc as jlowman sugggessted. i just got the 8oz of curling custard and the knot today. in total i paid under $35! i cant wait till it arrives and i get to test it! i will be sure to post pics! thanks again jlowman1 for recommending the site cuz shipping from the KCCC website was $15!
thetiffany
thetiffany

Back to top Go down

Post by jlowman1 8th July 2010, 8:08 pm

thetiffany wrote:so i bought the KCCC. i ordered from rickysnyc as jlowman sugggessted. i just got the 8oz of curling custard and the knot today. in total i paid under $35! i cant wait till it arrives and i get to test it! i will be sure to post pics! thanks again jlowman1 for recommending the site cuz shipping from the KCCC website was $15!

Your welcome! Anything I can do to help. Ricky's always has really great shipping specials. When I got my Miss Jessies from them, it was free shipping for orders over $20. & they ship pretty fast, I think I got my items within 3 days!
jlowman1
jlowman1

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down