CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless

2 posters

Go down

Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless Empty Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless

Post by w8tn4myhair 27th June 2010, 1:28 am

Hello

I have been transitioning for about 11 months and I finally big chopped on 06/26/10. For the past 12 months I have been researching and buying products preparing for this very day, but my oh my when it finally happened and now I am clueless. What the heck is a girl to do? I am in desperate need of help!!!!!! How to get the style, curl definition and shine that I have see all you ladies acquire!!!

Signed newly natural
w8tn4myhair
w8tn4myhair

Back to top Go down

Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless Empty Re: Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless

Post by HappyCurly 27th June 2010, 6:02 pm

your signature is cute. i'm a recent bc-er also. i say, rock some of the styles that worked as a transitioner! today i did a braid out, the same way i did when i transitioned, and it looks nice. i still need to even it out some and then it will look different. it's got more braids to the braid out now!

congrats!!!

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless Empty Re: Finally allllll natural and now I am clueless

Post by HappyCurly 27th June 2010, 6:03 pm

what products did you get to prepare?

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down