CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those of you who have transitioned before and for one reason or another went back to relaxing...

Go down

For those of you who have transitioned before and for one reason or another went back to relaxing... Empty For those of you who have transitioned before and for one reason or another went back to relaxing...

Post by aprilj90 26th June 2010, 11:21 am

I just have some questions for you guys! These questions are for those who didn't complete the transition process, as in they didn't BC.

1) How long did you transition before you got a relaxer?

2) How much new growth did you have before the relaxer?

3) Were there any complications while getting the relaxer? (i.e. You had to detangle your hair before getting it or a burning sensation that you normally didn't feel while getting the relaxer)

4) After the relaxer was washed out did an abnormal amount of your hair break off?

5) When you finished styling, did your hair look the same as when you always got a relaxer or was it longer, shorter, etc.

6) Were the relaxed ends that you had while transitioning any different after the relaxer?

Thanks for helping me out guys!
aprilj90
aprilj90

Back to top Go down