CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions?

3 posters

Go down

Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions? Empty Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions?

Post by JazmineB 26th June 2010, 1:55 am

I was reading an album from the coil review: "I usually hear women say they must press their hair for special events such as weddings and other formal occasions. Why not wear an afro? Whoever said looking like Foxy Cleopatra was out of style? Straight hair is not the protocol for elegance."

heres the full article http://thecoilreview.com/tcr-final/index.php?option=com_content&view=article&id=499:new-outlook-this-summer&catid=4:the-pieces

So I was wondering, what natural hairstyles do you guys wear for elegant/special occasions? Which styles do you consider "elegant? and which would you consider casual styles? Post pictures please. Very Happy

JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions? Empty Re: Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions?

Post by Myeka33 26th June 2010, 2:52 pm

Well my go to wedding style is putting in chiney bumps (Bantu knots) and taking them out the day of wedding and wearing my hair curly. You can see my avatar pic cuz thats the style I wore to a wedding. It lasted for almost 2 weeks...I like it better as the days go by cuz it gets bigger.
Myeka33
Myeka33

Back to top Go down

Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions? Empty Re: Elegant Natural Styles for Special Occasions?

Post by Lynnieluve 26th June 2010, 2:55 pm

I wear twist outs to special events. I have semi formal event tonight and I am wear a twist n curl.
Lynnieluve
Lynnieluve

Back to top Go down

Post by JazmineB 26th June 2010, 6:06 pm

thanks! so do you guys think protective styles are more casual and "out" styles are more formal?
JazmineB
JazmineB

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down