CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Qhemet Biologics

+14
curly+kinky+fierce
boingboing
Miz B
jad928
MeekMonique
yokiedokie
mediumbrowngirl
Moni
Blackbeauty
NubieNatty
BreezyBaby
crvng4mr
loveself247
traveljunkie08
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Qhemet Biologics - Page 2 Empty Re: Qhemet Biologics

Post by MeekMonique 26th November 2009, 4:10 pm

You guys should really try Qhemet Biologics. I'm usually not impressed by a lot of products but I can honestly say that QB products really are moisturizing.
MeekMonique
MeekMonique

http://fotki.com/RoyalEmpress2

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 27th November 2009, 5:58 am

im puttin my order in today for the tea soft gel, qlive and honey and burdock! i was gonna do the castor serum but i got my own castor oil so HA i can save $14!!!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by curly+kinky+fierce 27th November 2009, 3:54 pm

Hi! So i put in my order today as well...I accidentally got the 2oz jars of alma olive heavy cream (2bottles), the cocoa detangler and olive & honey cream (i know my the termonology is wrong) BUT ANYWHOOOOO im so excited!!!
curly+kinky+fierce
curly+kinky+fierce

Back to top Go down

Qhemet Biologics - Page 2 Empty Black Friday Sale

Post by adiaha 27th November 2009, 4:56 pm

Hi Ladies. Im new to this board. Ive been reading quietly for a week or two. Im currently transitioning (since May) with a sew-in. I will be taking the sew in out and cutting my ends once the semester is over (two to three weeks). In preparation for my transition to completely natural hair I purchased some Qhemet products this morning. I hope they a right fit for me. I will write back with my results in a few weeks. They should arrive right around the time that I cut my hair. I can't wait. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Anyway wanted to let everyone know that the Black Friday sale (20% off) ends tonight at 11E/10C, then they'll stop taking orders until those are completed so if you're interested go take a look.

Last edited by dee5155@aol.com on 27th November 2009, 4:59 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : font too small)
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 27th November 2009, 9:39 pm

@adiaha: Welcome! Keep us posted on your BC! I did it a little over a month ago.

I ordered the detangling ghee, castor and moringa softening serum, karkady tea replenishing mist and a sample of the olive & honey hydrating balm. I also took advantage of Black Friday sales at Hairveda and Darcy's Botanicals. I've never used either line, so look forward to trying them out. I'm not buying anything else. At least not this year. Wink
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by MaameYaa 27th November 2009, 10:48 pm

Does anyone know if these products expire? I have a tub of the hydrating balm that I bought this summer, that doesn't smell lemony anymore. It smells.......just wrong. Should I just throw it out?
MaameYaa
MaameYaa

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th November 2009, 8:43 am

hey traveljunkie, let me know how the castor n moringa turns out...

maameyaa-umm, as hard as it is for me to let stuff go cuz i think products should last forever; if it doesnt smell or look right, throw it out!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by MaameYaa 28th November 2009, 1:52 pm

I guess you're right NubieNattyTwn-kisha. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] spent a pretty penny on it.
MaameYaa
MaameYaa

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 28th November 2009, 6:02 pm

lol, yes thats why u dont want to let it go, trust me...i understand. i just gave away my MJ buttercreme to my sister. even though i KNOW 9 1/2 out of 10 im not gonna use it again, it was still hard for me to depart from it cuz MJ aint cheap.
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by traveljunkie08 28th November 2009, 9:31 pm

NubieNattyTwn-kisha wrote:hey traveljunkie, let me know how the castor n moringa turns out...

Will do!
traveljunkie08
traveljunkie08

Back to top Go down

Post by FemmeFox 20th January 2010, 9:03 pm

NubieNattyTwn-kisha wrote:im puttin my order in today for the tea soft gel, qlive and honey and burdock! i was gonna do the castor serum but i got my own castor oil so HA i can save $14!!!

@NubieNattyTwn-kisha: How did the Honeybush Tea Soft gel work out for you? I can't decide between that and something from Oyin (either the Burnt Sugar Pomade and/or the Shine & Define). I was going to get the Castor & Moringa too but I'm buying some Vatika oil this weekend. I'm trying to keep my PJ-ism to a minimum but it's hard when you want to try so many things!!!

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] Savannah
FemmeFox
FemmeFox

Back to top Go down

Post by KinkyNappyHappy 21st January 2010, 9:46 am

Thought I would add my input...I've been using Qhemet for about two weeks now and I LOVE IT!!!!!

I am using the Alma & Olive Heavy Cream as well as the Olive & Honey Hydrating Balm. I have the 2oz size of both the Gel and Mist. The mist...still trying to figure out how to successfully use this, because I'm a little heavy handed and I always have to co-wash my hair after using the mist. Thinking about diluting this now.

I've tried Uncle Funky's, MJ, AfroVeda, and Kinky Curly...and I can say that QB works for me. I order Darcy's Botanicals but I used QB first, so I don't know if Darcy's is just as good.

I don't write product reviews, because I'm still learning how to care for my hair, but if I were to write one..it would be about how awesome Qhemet products are.

I was experiencing dryness and shedding, but after I did a mini trim and started using Qhemet I don't' have any dryness (at all),very little shedding,a and my curls pop with this stuff. OH....did I mention that there is NO SHRINKAGE!!!! I'm serious y'all.....I think that the product aids in elongating my curls.

I've done a braid out that I love, and rocking the puff you see in my avatar using Qhemet!!!!

Next order ~ conditioner, shampoo, and the pomade!!!!!

AWESOME Product is all I can say. woot!
KinkyNappyHappy
KinkyNappyHappy

Back to top Go down

Post by adiaha 21st January 2010, 7:03 pm

@NubieNatty I love the castor and moringa oil. A little goes a long way and it softens like no other and leaves a nice shine, and I love the way it smells. Now I have castor oil (drug store kind), that doesnt do that but maybe a quality castor oil would be as effective as Qhemets. I love it and will definitely be repurchasing when I run out.

I love using the heavy cream for my twist, moisturizing and great hold.

The verdict is still out on the mist, Ive used it a few times but often pick up my aloe grow mixture instead of the mist. I will try to use it for a few days instead of the aloe grow and see if my opinion changes but as it stands I wont be repurchasing. It doesnt do anything special for me.
adiaha
adiaha

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 22nd January 2010, 1:24 pm

i used the olive n honey hydrating balm and coiled a pinch at a time as i took my braids out. I was at work so i wanted to try em out to moisturize til i could wash em the next day! OMGGGGGG!! scrumptous! my hair was instantly softened as i was washing it out to the point it felt like clouds. (almost scary soft cuz i thought i lost my hair, lol..weird) it felt so good i didnt even want to finish washing it but i KNEW i had to since i just had braids for the past 2 months, lol.

i also love using the burdock cream and sealing with the olive n honey! they work well together.

femme-i've yet to use the honey tea bush but im gonna get around to it this weekend and i'll let you know! stay tuned!
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2