CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lecithin Tablets in Spritz mix

3 posters

Go down

Lecithin Tablets in Spritz mix Empty Lecithin Tablets in Spritz mix

Post by ApplesNZimt 25th June 2010, 7:23 am

Hey you guys,

Instead of consuming Lecithin Oil Tablets has anyone ever used it in a spritz mix? I put abt 3 tablets in a spritz bottle with some spring water, 1 Tbsp Hello Hydration Cond. and 3 essential oils (Tea Tree, Rosemary, and Peppermint) and my 4a/b hair texture feels stronger and shinier and has less frizz.

Consuming Lecithin lead to an oily forehead (this was in the winter) but I heard it was a emulsifier (helps oil and water mix)- that was my initial reason for adding it.

Has anyone else put Lecithin in their normal spritz concoctions and received an extra boost in strength and shine?

ApplesNZimt

Back to top Go down

Lecithin Tablets in Spritz mix Empty Re: Lecithin Tablets in Spritz mix

Post by dajewel 25th June 2010, 10:50 am

hey, curly!! lecithin is an emulsifier, but there is already an emulsifier in the hellow hydration cond. so, using lecithin as an emulsifier wouldn't be important, in this instance. the lecithin does have other properties, such as fatty acids, glycolipdis, phospholipids, that are not in the conditioner and oils, that are beneficial to you rhair.
dajewel
dajewel

Back to top Go down

Post by ApplesNZimt 25th June 2010, 11:01 am

Yea I considered that but I didn't put the conditioner in until a day after I concocted the spritz. The Lecithin was sticking to the bottle and wasn't blending in properly and I was trying to get it off! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

ApplesNZimt

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturalTina 26th June 2010, 1:42 pm

Hi ladies! Where can I purchase Lecithin??
NaturalTina
NaturalTina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down