CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

New Co-Wash Condish!

+2
Miki
asanterochelle
6 posters

Go down

New Co-Wash Condish! Empty New Co-Wash Condish!

Post by asanterochelle 11th March 2010, 10:13 pm

Hey y'all Smile

So I'm about 4 months natural, and I've been trying to keep my experimenting at a minimum... My staple products are Lustrasilk Olive Oil Cholesterol, Shea butter/aloe, and jojoba and castor oils. However I am looking for a new conditioner for my co-washes. Currently in rotation are Suave Naturals Ocean Breeze, Aussie Moist, and TJTTT. While each of these have been working well, I don't want to count out that fabulous product I haven't tried yet lol. I'm on a tight budget, so something I can find at Kroger or Target would be preferred... (or a banging BSS in the Atlanta Area that I haven't discovered yet!) Any suggestions?

Some particulars about me: I avoid 'cones, and I have tightly coiled, fine hair, about 3 1/2-4 inches long. Something that may help thicken my hair up or encourage growth would be awesome!

Thanks in advance ladies.
--asanterochelle
asanterochelle
asanterochelle

http://www.ark87@blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

New Co-Wash Condish! Empty Re: New Co-Wash Condish!

Post by Miki 12th March 2010, 12:01 am

My faavorite Co-wash that always detangles my 4b transitioning hair is Giovanni Deeper Moisture Conditioner-it doesnt have any cones (it may be all natural?) and it has amaazing slip-the only downside is its about 7-8 dollars a bottle and the bottle isnt that big Sad other than that I love it!
Miki
Miki

Back to top Go down

Post by CurlsGalore 12th March 2010, 4:27 pm

An inexpensive conditioner I like is Hello Hydration by Herbal Essences or Totally Twisted. I got a large bottle for about $5.00 at Walmart. Definitely a staple for me!
CurlsGalore
CurlsGalore

http://public.fotki.com/mahoganyface

Back to top Go down

Post by Poundcake921 12th March 2010, 5:19 pm

I am currently using HH conditioners too and so far I am very pleased with their results but I really want to try Aussie and Organix conditioners (they say the coconut milk one is amazing). You may also want to try Garnier Fructis and Vo5 and i think Giovanni 50/50 conditioners as well...I am not ingredient savvy so I am not sure if they have cones or not....HTH....
Poundcake921
Poundcake921

Back to top Go down

Post by MsVera 13th March 2010, 12:05 pm

For co-washes, I am currently in love with the VO5 Moisture Milks "Strawberries and Cream". I buy mine from Alice.com for like a whopping $1.29 a bottle!! Oh and the Moisture Milks Passion Fruit Smoothie is nice too!! I buy over half of my drugstore items from here once a month....always free shipping no matter how many lbs. of products you buy too and you can expect your order delivered within 4-5 of ordering [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . There is a 6 item purchase minimum required though.
MsVera
MsVera

Back to top Go down

Post by elleeccentric 13th March 2010, 12:16 pm

I LOVE LOVE LOVE Suave's moisturizing conditioners. They're inexpensive (less than 2 dollars a bottle) and they have awesome slip which helps a lot when detangling. They can also be found pretty much anywhere.. wal-mart, walgreens, target...
elleeccentric
elleeccentric

http://twitter.com/elleeccentric

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down