CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ends

3 posters

Go down

Ends Empty Ends

Post by summerbreeze76 19th June 2010, 2:11 pm

Okay so i have a questions about my ends. ON the right side on my hair when i do styles like twist outs some of the hair is strait at the end, even when i twist it wet of dry i cant get some of the ends to coil. Now when i wash my hair all of my hair is curly, all of it except a small bit in the bain area. I guess i am wondering if i have heat damage. If it were heat damage would it curl up when my hair is totally wet or when my hair has conditioner in it? I dont mind cutting it, but i dont wanna unnecessarily cut it. Please Help
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Ends Empty Re: Ends

Post by HappyCurly 19th June 2010, 7:12 pm

i don't know much about this, but it seems like it wouldn't curl at all if it were heat damage, not even when wet.

HappyCurly

Back to top Go down

Post by Beautifulyfe 19th June 2010, 8:22 pm

I have the same issue. I have been natural for 2 years and during my transition I trimmed evry 3 months and whenever I was obored in between. the fromt area of my hair has straight end and the roots dont really either just looks like a bunch frizz when wet. I know its def not relaxed ends so it must be from heat damage. When I would get it blown out they would blow the bang more than the rest. Some say it may hust be a different texture in the front because that does happen. All you can do it add rollers when you do twist. Thats what I do. Hoep that helps some
Beautifulyfe
Beautifulyfe

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down