CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Deep Condish

+14
dajewel
cutephantasm
truet
Blackbeauty
MeekMonique
CurlySpeechTherapist
curly+kinky+fierce
Naturally Nu*
NubieNatty
BajanPrincess82
ChrsLvsBks
loveself247
tiashaunteƩ
Pi*Jay
18 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Deep Condish - Page 2 Empty Re: Deep Condish

Post by CarlsM 5th December 2009, 6:55 pm

I am now obsessed with Mixed Chicks Deep Conditioner. I tried it for the first time last week. OMGEE! LOVES IT!
I was browsing the BSS looking for Miss Jessie's actually, and came across this line. I never thought about purchasing before because the reviews were a little too mixed (no pun intended) for my taste, but the store clerk spoke so highly of it that I felt compelled, so I purchased the 8oz.

This stuff is so thick, and it smells amazing!
I assumed that I would use half of the jar with my first use. NO WAY! NO WHERE NEAR! I'd say about 2-4 tbsp was enough to coat my entire head (and it's big lol! ) I'm about 1 1/2 inches away from BSL, and I do have fine strands, but it's very much a thick head of hair. At this rate I will get maybe 5 or 6 DT's out of that little 8 oz, which was $14, so in my book it's certainly worth it.

I'm loving this product so much that I impulsively ran back to purchase the Liter of Deep Conditioner, Leave-In, and 50ml of hair silk....LOL definitely worth a try... not cheap, but probably worth it. cheers
CarlsM
CarlsM

http://twitter.com/carlsm

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2