CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do Ingredients Matter

3 posters

Go down

Do Ingredients Matter Empty Do Ingredients Matter

Post by NappyNat 7th June 2010, 11:08 am

ladies help me!!!
Is vaseline really bad for hair and if yes why is it that so many grandmothers swear by it.Mixed with castor oil it is supposed to be the best hair growth product out there.So is it the product or is it a case of hair will grow no matter what once it is supposed to grow and if it isn't no matter what you put on it the length will not change..can certain products grow hair, make it thicker and stonger?
If the answer is yes please enlighten me as to which products are good for hair growth...
NappyNat
NappyNat

Back to top Go down

Do Ingredients Matter Empty Re: Do Ingredients Matter

Post by mstokes2008 7th June 2010, 1:32 pm

On the vaseline issue I think people use it more as a sealant. I also have heard that as long as it doesn't get on your scalp it's ok (but I'm not sure) I'm sure that it would clog your scalp up and make it all gross if you used it similar to a grease. I've been wanting to try it though but I'm not sure yet...

I don't think there's necessarily a product or ingredient that will magically make your hair grow, but I do believe certain products help keep your hair healthy and moisturized and therefor help you to retain length which will make it seem like a product is making your hair grow. HTH
mstokes2008
mstokes2008

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 7th June 2010, 5:56 pm

mstokes2008 wrote:On the vaseline issue I think people use it more as a sealant. I also have heard that as long as it doesn't get on your scalp it's ok (but I'm not sure) I'm sure that it would clog your scalp up and make it all gross if you used it similar to a grease. I've been wanting to try it though but I'm not sure yet...

I don't think there's necessarily a product or ingredient that will magically make your hair grow, but I do believe certain products help keep your hair healthy and moisturized and therefor help you to retain length which will make it seem like a product is making your hair grow. HTH
ITA!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down