CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap

4 posters

Go down

Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap Empty Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap

Post by * 7th June 2010, 9:46 am

I have a 4oz size of Oyin Handmane shine and define, large tub of Eco Styler Olive Oil Gel, 8oz Kinky Curly Natural Spritz, and 8oz Jane Carter Revitaling Leave in conditioner spray for swap. If interested let me know we can work something out

Back to top Go down

Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap Empty Re: Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap

Post by Tmochava 7th June 2010, 10:24 am

Are these all new products or used?
Tmochava
Tmochava

Back to top Go down

Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap Empty Re: Oyin Handmade Shine and Define Swap

Post by * 7th June 2010, 10:42 am

the shine and define was used once, the eco styler olive oil has never been used(bought it a month ago), the kinky curly spritz was used twice so about 95% full, and the jane carter was used once about 98% full. i will post pics once i get home from work... i just hate these products. i tried miss jessies once and i FELL IN LOVE!!!

Back to top Go down

Post by * 7th June 2010, 10:44 am

Oh yeah, I have some Cantu Shea Butter Leave in Conditioner as well about 85% full too

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 7th June 2010, 11:13 am

I would be interested in all of them. I have a lot of things that i have used only once , so tell me what you might be interested in. I have the Miss Jessies sample pack and KKKC the small one, some Purity Henna, etc.
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by * 7th June 2010, 11:34 am

@summerbreeze76..I'm in Alexandria, so maybe we can meet somewhere..I work in DC..will keep ya posted..I will post pic when i get home

Back to top Go down

Post by Born2BeMe 7th June 2010, 7:36 pm

Hello there I would really love the Oyin Shine and Define. These are what I have to offer. I would also be willing to pay for it. Let me know. Thanks.

Bee Mine Curly Butter (Baby Powder Scent) 8oz
.-99% full
The top is cracked but it doesn't leak
Afroveda Pur Whipped Gelly 8oz-99% full
Trader Joe's 12oz. 99% Pure Aloe Vera Gel-99% full
Trader Joe's Nourish Spa Balanced Moisturizing Conditioner 16.9oz-75% full
Jane Carter's Solution Wrap&Roll 8oz.-85% full
Infusium 23 Leave-In Conditioner 20oz.-60% full
Nature's Gate Lavender & Aloe Nourishing Conditioner 12oz.-80% full
Born2BeMe
Born2BeMe

Back to top Go down

Post by * 8th June 2010, 12:54 pm

i really wanted to post pics, but my camera on my laptop was not cooperating ladies.. i will try again today. maybe i should do a video..Born2BeMe i am interested in that Bee MIne

Back to top Go down

Post by * 8th June 2010, 12:56 pm

so please ladies be patient, i am so sorry. i am trying to get rid of all this stuff, you should see what i have lol

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down