CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oyin Handmade Products

+3
CostaKink
tiashaunteé
nigerianbeautii
7 posters

Go down

Oyin Handmade Products Empty Oyin Handmade Products

Post by nigerianbeautii 25th November 2009, 1:19 pm

I'm suscribed to their page on youtube channel:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Oyinhandmade

and I've heard some mixed reviews about their stuff..

Has anyone tried any of their products? What do you think of them?
nigerianbeautii
nigerianbeautii

Back to top Go down

Oyin Handmade Products Empty Re: Oyin Handmade Products

Post by tiashaunteé 25th November 2009, 1:43 pm

Check out the previous post about this product line, there are some reviews there:

http://www.curlynikki.forumotion.com/product-junkyism-f10/oyin-lovers-t208.htm?highlight=oyin
tiashaunteé
tiashaunteé

http://tiashauntee.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by CostaKink 26th November 2009, 11:49 pm

I have tried Oyin Juice and Berries and Whipped Pudding. I like both! I love the smell of the Whipped Pudding the smell is like chocolate cake. If you dont want to smell like cake for a pretty minute then you might not want to use it but i think it smells bomb. For the Juice and Berries, it is a great detangler. This also has a strong smell. It smells like sweet tarts! The best part of the Whipped Pudding is that you can use on your hair and body.
CostaKink
CostaKink

http://www.loudmouth269@aol.com

Back to top Go down

Post by nigerianbeautii 27th November 2009, 2:37 am

nice!!! and the prices are really reasonable..so i'll def be making some purchases
nigerianbeautii
nigerianbeautii

Back to top Go down

Post by maysay 28th November 2009, 11:16 pm

I've been a fan of their products since summer 2008.

Honey Hemp Conditioner...This is an AMAZING conditioner. Perfect for cowashing, detangling, and leaving in. I also used it as a styler to set my bantu knot outs/braidouts/twistouts...leaves the hair super soft without a feeling of film or anything like that. I'd get the 32oz...you won't be disappointed. It smells yummy too.

Honey Wash....if you like castile soap for washing your hair or body then this is a good product. Since it has added extra moisturizing ingredients it doesn't leave your skin or hair dry like regular castile soap. And it can be scented (cocomango is my favorite).

Juices & Berries...great pick me up for loose hair. Leaves the hair soft. Smells great! I buy it to use for my scalp really because it leaves my scalp feeling nice and supple. But, it's really something you could really make yourself if you were so inclined. It is a great spray moisturizer for braided styles (better than bss braid sprays).

Whipped pudding...this works great by itself or paired with juices & berries. I don't generally like shea butter but because this was water based it was great. I'd definitely try it if you like creamy butters.

maysay

Back to top Go down

Post by browncrayola 2nd December 2009, 3:47 am

I visited their shop in Baltimore a while ago and I LOVE EVERYTHING..

I use the Honey Hemp and I am addicted. Like, really. I agree with maysay get the 32oz. Its great.

I use shine and define and its great when i put my hair in a bun, it keeps my edges smooth and keeps my curls contained instead of popping out of the bun.

Try it out, you wont be disappointed! Scouts Honor!
browncrayola
browncrayola

Back to top Go down

Post by NaturallyGifted86 4th December 2009, 2:22 am

I bought their Juices & Berries and Greg Juice. Both smell great!I used it a lot when I had my TWA. I use the J&B for the spring/summer and use GJ during fall/winter b/c of the smell. Theyre good for refreshing twists and braids. I have to get some soon!Good product at a reasonable price I dont mind paying.
NaturallyGifted86
NaturallyGifted86

http://www.naturallygiftedsl.etsy.com

Back to top Go down

Post by raina 4th December 2009, 9:26 pm

I have the shine and define and the honey conditioner, I liked both of them but the shine and define left a residue on my hair so i havnt used it since. did anyone else experience this? I really liked the shine and define but I had to clarify afterwards.
raina
raina

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down