CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Genius or madness only time will tell...

2 posters

Go down

Genius or madness only time will tell... Empty Genius or madness only time will tell...

Post by London's Curling 4th June 2010, 12:23 pm

After staring at my tub of unrefined shea butter and some other random hair stuffs that were sitting on my shelf, it struck me to attempt my own shea butter mix. Being the PJ that I am, I had a few items from Darcy's and AG that I had bought previously but wasn't quite ecstatic about - given that their all natural and oil based, what the hey I said to myself and chucked them all in! Add to this a nice dose of EVCO and EVOO, whizz it all up - I was left with a creamy smooth concoction that didn't smell half bad. Ended up with about 4 jars of the stuff! Well I put some on my skin to test out if it would be good as a body moisturiser too, and what do you know, works like a charm dance
Have stuck the lot in the fridge to solidify and will try it out on my hair this week and see what it does for my twists. Has anyone else been taken by the desire to become their own mixtress??? Let me know how it turned out.
London's Curling
London's Curling

Back to top Go down

Genius or madness only time will tell... Empty Re: Genius or madness only time will tell...

Post by LadyMika 4th June 2010, 12:34 pm

I mix my own butters and sprays all the time! It's great because you KNOW what's going into your hair and you save some money as well. Not to mention the mixes last a good while. Smile

Love your screenname by the way. Wink I live by the river...
LadyMika
LadyMika

http://metalkink.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down