CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line

+11
CocaColaCutie
Niqui36
sunbaby
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
carfi366
summerbreeze76
urbrightside
HisBeauty
DvaAuNaturel
jcanalena79
ChrsLvsBks
15 posters

Go down

DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line Empty DC Curly Meet Up - Part Tres

Post by ChrsLvsBks 24th May 2010, 10:56 pm

Join fellow curlies to meet and hear Chris-Tia Donaldson discuss natural hair and her book, Thank God I'm Natural. The event is Saturday, June 5 from 2 PM - 4 PM at Sankofa Cafe (2714 Georgia Avenue Northwest, Washington, DC 20001) Please visit the DC page on the Curly Meet-Up page for more information.

Hope to see you there!

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 24th May 2010, 10:57 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Added link to Meet-Up page)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line Empty Re: DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line

Post by jcanalena79 24th May 2010, 11:00 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
jcanalena79
jcanalena79

Back to top Go down

DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line Empty Re: DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line

Post by DvaAuNaturel 24th May 2010, 11:34 pm

I know right, I cannot wait. This is going to be awesome! [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by HisBeauty 25th May 2010, 3:05 pm

I'll be there. I just happened upon her page and saw this today. I put it right into my calendar. Can't wait!
HisBeauty
HisBeauty

Back to top Go down

Post by urbrightside 27th May 2010, 5:24 pm

Hopeing to be there!! can't wait.

*bump*
urbrightside
urbrightside

http://twitter.com/urbrightside

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 27th May 2010, 11:52 pm

Please let me know if you would like full sizes of any Koils by Nature products. The owner will be present. The full sizes are for purchase. She will giveaway samples also.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line Empty Sankofa Cafe, Silver Spring Whole Foods & Then Eating

Post by ChrsLvsBks 29th May 2010, 12:45 pm

The date is fast approaching. Whole Foods in Silver Spring is 4.1m north of cafe. I suggest we go there afterward. There are also plenty of restaurants nearby.

For those of you who will take public transportation to the cafe, I can accommodate three people. Just let me know you would like a ride from the cafe to Whole Foods. There is a metro stop in Silver Spring, and I can drop you off there should you need a ride to the stop.

If you are able to take someone (or two) to Whole Foods and the metro, please let us know.

Last edited by ChrsLvsBks on 29th May 2010, 12:45 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Corrected formatting)
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

DC Curly Meet Up - Confirm Attendance - Goody Bags from Popular Hair care line Empty Popular Hair Care Line to Offer Goody Bags :oD- Confirmations Needed

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st June 2010, 12:06 pm

Please either send me a PM or reply to this message if you have not done so already.

I will place names in random computer system in case there are not enough samples.

Thanks ladies!
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by summerbreeze76 1st June 2010, 1:16 pm

I will be there, along with my friend.

Jasmine K and Chrystal P
summerbreeze76
summerbreeze76

Back to top Go down

Post by carfi366 1st June 2010, 2:39 pm

Carla + 1 ,my friend Janette, will be there
carfi366
carfi366

Back to top Go down

Post by All.day.I.dream.of.Curls 1st June 2010, 3:49 pm

I'm so blown that I can't make it. I have class [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] . But I can't wait to see and hear about how it went!!!
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls
All.day.I.dream.of.Curls

Back to top Go down

Post by sunbaby 1st June 2010, 5:59 pm

Very sad that I will not be able to make it to the meet-up. [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
sunbaby
sunbaby

Back to top Go down

Post by Niqui36 1st June 2010, 7:04 pm

My sister lives in DC. I'm gonna have to let her know about this.
Niqui36
Niqui36

Back to top Go down

Post by CocaColaCutie 1st June 2010, 7:08 pm

I plan to be there, and I'll be taking public transportation. Chrs can I have one of the three spots in your ride?
CocaColaCutie
CocaColaCutie

Back to top Go down

Post by Muz 1st June 2010, 7:40 pm

Awww, I'm in Ohio. . . does someone wanna send me a goody bag? LOL
Muz
Muz

http://muzikalhairjournal.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st June 2010, 8:08 pm

CocaColaCutie wrote:I plan to be there, and I'll be taking public transportation. Chrs can I have one of the three spots in your ride?
CCC, I got you [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] .
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 1st June 2010, 8:22 pm

I'll be there. Looking forward to it!
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by chisellecouture 1st June 2010, 8:32 pm

I will be there! Chrs can i reserve one of those spots in ur ride as well? GUNSHOT! LOL

chisellecouture

Back to top Go down

Post by chisellecouture 1st June 2010, 8:33 pm

Also a few ppl on twitter said they may attend, dont know if theyre on this forum though. I will announce the meetup on youtube as well if i get my camera back beforehand!

chisellecouture

Back to top Go down

Post by ChrsLvsBks 1st June 2010, 8:59 pm

chisellecouture wrote:I will be there! Chrs can i reserve one of those spots in ur ride as well? GUNSHOT! LOL
I got you also!

chisellecouture wrote:Also a few ppl on twitter said they may attend, dont know if theyre on this forum though. I will announce the meetup on youtube as well if i get my camera back beforehand!
That would be great to know who is coming in advance, NLT Friday. I want to put everyone's name in a computer software system in case we don't have enough samples to go around.

BTW, I love your videos. I'm a subscriber and watcher--love your sense of style.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

Back to top Go down

Post by DvaAuNaturel 1st June 2010, 9:02 pm

I thought I posted this...not sure what happened.

I can accomodate a couple of people in my car also.
DvaAuNaturel
DvaAuNaturel

Back to top Go down

Post by NubieNatty 2nd June 2010, 1:18 am

ok now what metro stop is this again? i'll be there but cant make the party afterwards cuz im doin overtime [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
NubieNatty
NubieNatty

Back to top Go down

Post by babygirl84 2nd June 2010, 1:25 am

Hey guys, you can count me in as being there as well! woot!
babygirl84
babygirl84

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down