CurlyNikki Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color

3 posters

Go down

Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color Empty Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color

Post by msoverproof 28th September 2010, 4:30 pm

Hola Chicas,

I just read this in the paper (NY Post 9/28/10. Cindy Adams column, and then got the full scope form the Orlando Sentinel) wanted to share in case anyone was interested. I wonder if this line will be something naturalistas can use:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/features_fashionblog/2010/08/laila-ali-launches-fragrance-skin-and-hair-care-line-in-orlando.html
msoverproof
msoverproof

Back to top Go down

Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color Empty Re: Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color

Post by ChrsLvsBks 28th September 2010, 5:52 pm

I heard about this too while reading a magazine at the gym some weeks ago. I was wondering if they will be made from good stuff.
ChrsLvsBks
ChrsLvsBks

http://myhairmyway.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color Empty Re: Laila Ali launches hair care line for women of color

Post by msoverproof 28th September 2010, 5:57 pm

Lets see. In her interview with the Sentinel she eludes that her hair is natural so I hope its somthing I can try. Oh god I need PJism rehab, why did I jsut say that. I went to Sephora for lunch and bought Carols daughter healthy hair butter to try . I need an intervention.
msoverproof
msoverproof

Back to top Go down

Post by Umph 28th September 2010, 11:29 pm

I'm sure the products will have a hefty price.
Umph
Umph

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down